The "I have just ordered..." thread

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited April 2018 in The Crudcatcher
Today, a set of KCNC skewers (in Black flavour) for the NRS. The Ti Kore ones, which were red, that have faded to a nice shade of Pink are starting to show signs of wear and battle damage. Also, the KCNC ones are a good 25g lighter... :D

Comments

• Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    It's a worryingly long list...
  • Daz555
    Daz555 Posts: 3,976
    2x 1.5TB SATA2 HDD for my NAS.

oh, you mean bike stuff.....
    You only need two tools: WD40 and Duck Tape.
    If it doesn't move and should, use the WD40.
    If it shouldn't move and does, use the tape.
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    Giant Anthem X2. First MTB since a 1992 Marin Rocky Ridge.
  • For the first time in about a month, I'm not waiting for anthing to arrive.

I do however have to go to the LBS at lunch to buy a new helmet. :(
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    KHE Mac 2 park tyre.
  • JamesBrckmn
    JamesBrckmn Posts: 1,360
    i'm going to order these: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... delID=5199
    and take my bike to the lbs to sort out my BB
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Just fitted this (100mm, 6 deg, ti bolts) and this to the Marin.. technically just ordered, they arrived pretty quickly! :)

Also, for the retro Kona (pics to come), spare parts fitted (so, not really keeping with the thread, but hell, it's bike fettling, you love it!):
    V Brake cables
    Easton EA70 Monkey Bars
    Cheapo grips
    Hutchinson Toro XC tyres, 2.1

Shall try to get some pics up this evening :)
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    More "I have 'recently' ordered"...

On One 456 - Arrived
    2 x Maxxis Aspens - One of which has arrived :roll:
    Wheelset from Merlin Cycles (EN321's on XT hubs) - Postie tried this morning, but my retarded housemates seem incapable of answering the front door in my absence, so I'll have to wait till tomorrow. :?
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • In the post are...

Superstar Nano Flats
    Ragley Saddle
    Heli Tape

and hopefully some XT brakes!
  • phz
    phz Posts: 478
    just delivered -

azonic stem
    kore QR skewers
    gusset chainring
    gusset star nut

still waiting for -

nc-17 crankset

slainte :D rob
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    hmm, im the rare and fortunate position where i dont need, or more importantly, want anything for the bikes.

i recently took delivery of a new joplin and that was the last bike thing i can see myself buying for a long long time.

i dont know whether to be happy or sad!
  • El Capitano
    Set of ESI Grips. :D
  • phoebian
    phoebian Posts: 497
    White superstar grips with gold bar ends
  • Beardface
    hmm, im the rare and fortunate position where i dont need, or more importantly, want anything for the bikes.

i recently took delivery of a new joplin and that was the last bike thing i can see myself buying for a long long time.

Definitely feel sad Sheeps, if you can't think of any upgrades for your bikes, isn't it time to buy another bike?! :wink:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Stav83 wrote:

Definitely feel sad Sheeps, if you can't think of any upgrades for your bikes, isn't it time to buy another bike?! :wink:

i had considered this but i have realised since selling a couple of bikes, that n should no longer = n+1
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    i am not ordering untill 2 weeks time when i know i have some funds to do so

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... odelID=137

Seems I ordered the very last set as I've just nipped back on to get you nice folks a link and they're now showing out of stock.

Or at least I hope thats the case!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Beardface
    Stav83 wrote:

i had considered this but i have realised since selling a couple of bikes, that n should no longer = n+1

Sod it then, buy that penny farthing I linked you a while back.. not technically n+1 then, it's more of an n+novelty=goodtimes. :wink:
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    ordered some pro atherton grips, a new clamp for my hopes and a new hat :D
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952

I was like this for a few months. Then everything suddenly broke/wore out!!
  • El Capitano
    Set of "Carbon Look" Crankskinz.
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    i just ordered a realy cheap sim free phone for using when in thum hills and when out drinking etc.

less than a tenner in tesco...and you get £8 in points back!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • bobs bikes
    bobs bikes Posts: 589
    12 bikes and 400 quid of parts! ..... for the shop though.... does that count?
    :roll:
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    UPDATE:

Legendary service from parcelforce, after a failed delivery this morning, he popped round just now on the off change rather than wait till tomorrow. I now have a great big box to open...! :D:D
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    Just received an Altura React Attack Extreme jacket, in orange of course to match the bike :oops:
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • Beardface
    Just received an Altura React Attack Extreme jacket, in orange of course to match the bike :oops:

Tart :P :wink:
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    Just ordered a superstar 160mm rotor ... Destroyed 2 rotors in the past 2 months ! :cry:
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    well it's not exactly today but tommorow i'm ordering a new front wheel if that counts
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    Fish, chips, peas & gravy. And a small carton of chicken, noodles and beansprouts for a starter / snack.

I've got hunger.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    and on a biking related note. More poshbikes Nitrile grips.