Swinley the Lookout - Sunday 11th April

TrailDogMTB
TrailDogMTB Posts: 41
edited April 2010 in MTB rides
There will be a few of us (mixed group) going to Swinley on Sunday for an explore..

If anyone fancys joining us we will be in the coach car park at the Lookout at 08:30.

PM me for further details...

Ryan
www.traildogsmtb.co.uk

Comments

• CrazySmudge
    CrazySmudge Posts: 137
    should be there about the same time. Haven't been riding for a while so speed wll be questionable!! I am on a retro brown trek fuel
  • CrazySmudge
    I was there at 8.30 but didnt see anyone..maybe next time
  • Hi Crazy Smudge

We was there, arrived in the car park at 08:25 and met up with 3 others from the forum, I did see someone with a brown Trek but by the time I had put my shorts on you had pedalled off with a buddy. (if that was you?)

Anyway after taking yet another tumble over the bars and cracking a rib this time, it was probably best that there was less people to see me "perform"...

Ryan
  • CrazySmudge
    could have been me. Perhaps I should have asked what car you drive or what bike you ride in order to spot you.

Lovely morning for a ride though, sorry to hear you had a fall.
  • Padi R
    Padi R Posts: 59
    Anyone up there this Sunday? - I'm in Maidenhead but I'd like to give Swinley a try.
  • popstar
    popstar Posts: 1,392
    Very strange, no posts yet on Sunday Swinley rides :?:
    What could have been (Video)

I'll choose not put too much stake into someone's opinion who is admittingly terrible though
  • CrazySmudge
    sorry wasnt around but down in bedgebury next sunday if anybody fancies a cycle

Al