If who ever removed my last post had read it properly ......

cubby@cartorque
cubby@cartorque Posts: 161
edited April 2010 in MTB general
they would have seen i was after some help you tosser .... not just after a price of what my bike was worth !!

Comments

• eyepic
    eyepic Posts: 58
    Abuse..... never a good reply.

My guess (without seeing your post) is try ebay!!
  • I was asking if my problems with back pain and neck and shoulders aching would be to do with frame/bike size or maybe the geometry of the bike .....

then stated that if it was the bike at fault it would be up for sale and just happened to ask what it might be worth ..... big mistake eh !!
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    If there has been a mistake, it is best to PM an admin - not have a go in another post!
  • Ho hum
    Ho hum Posts: 236
    Not the end of the world really mate.

Try again with another thread title.

Lots of posts do get removed from here and given how it is Easter Monday I think you could cut admin some slack :)
  • Hercule Q
    Hercule Q Posts: 2,781
    try changing bars/stem/saddle height

now dont go abusing the forum cos its the job of the duty drunk!

pinkbike
    Blurring the line between bravery and stupidity since 1986!
  • Thanks for that Hercule, but in my origonal post i had put that i had lifted and lowered the seat and the bars and also moved the saddle backwards and forwards ....

Cheers
  • Cps
    Cps Posts: 356
    I was asking if my problems with back pain and neck and shoulders aching would be to do with frame/bike size or maybe the geometry of the bike .....

then stated that if it was the bike at fault it would be up for sale and just happened to ask what it might be worth ..... big mistake eh !!

Not a big mistake

But rules is rules however you look at it

and swearing at the admin just makes you look like a random hot head

any how

How much is my Dawes Grifter worth ?

See its easy to hide a what's it worth question in a post........................not !!