Own up

el_presidente
el_presidente Posts: 1,963
edited April 2010 in Commuting chat
Which one of you gear junkies managed to break ChainReactioncycles.com ?
<a>road</a>

Comments

• DomPro
    DomPro Posts: 321
    Thought it was just me...
    Shazam !!
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Bunch of vandals you lot are. The site was fine a few hours ago :roll:
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Glad all my new gear arrived today then...

But the site often goes wrong.
  • risi
    risi Posts: 231
    Looks like I fixed it!
    Specialized Allez
    Trek 6500
  • Michael@CRC - Member

Hi Folks

We have had some crazy weather here last night and today. Power surges are knocking things on and off so we're having a bit of fun sorting it all out.

If it's any consolation we're still processing away, parcels are leaving on time etc, it's just the comms that we are having trouble with.

Should all be sorted very soon.
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    Michael@CRC - Member

Hi Folks

We have had some crazy weather here last night and today. Power surges are knocking things on and off so we're having a bit of fun sorting it all out.

If it's any consolation we're still processing away, parcels are leaving on time etc, it's just the comms that we are having trouble with.

Should all be sorted very soon.

Ah having just ordered some bits from CRC that I needed post haste, I've just put two and two together and realised that they're in the snowstorm and that miight have been an issue.
    Not so quick today :oops:
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    There has been a major fire in a BT hub site in London, so there are 1000's of circuits out at the moment.

The fire didn't do that much damage but the flood caused by the fire prevention system did :?
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • essex-commuter
    essex-commuter Posts: 2,188
    Too many people do early searches for the Easter bunny.

You'll only understand that if you got the email!
  • Levi_501
    Levi_501 Posts: 1,105
    CRC are also having problems getting stuff out due to the weather.
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    There has been a major fire in a BT hub site in London, so there are 1000's of circuits out at the moment.

The fire didn't do that much damage but the flood caused by the fire prevention system did :?

It was at paddington, it knocked out a lot of ATM machines and a lot of companies my company works with too which made contacting them a pain int he neck...
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    Levi_501 wrote:
    CRC are also having problems getting stuff out due to the weather.

I'm sure the weathers got nothing to do with the 2 weeks i've been waiting for some stuff from them :(
  • il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Paul E wrote:

It was at paddington, it knocked out a lot of ATM machines and a lot of companies my company works with too which made contacting them a pain int he neck...

That explains why none of the cashpoints were working at London Bridge yesterday...