anyone done whinlatter today?/

gaanrowl
gaanrowl Posts: 326
edited March 2010 in Routes
a has any one been there today how was it?????we were planning to go tomomow but the forcasts is shocking,

Comments

• LEE_05
    LEE_05 Posts: 97
    haven been today but was there sunday was bit slippy then. its put alot more rain down since then aswell. sorry to the post but does anyone no of any other trails similar trails to winlatter because i have just started riding and winlatter is first trail i have done.
  • gaanrowl
    Where are you based? Grizedale is an option i haven't done it myself but it's meant to be ok
  • LEE_05
    LEE_05 Posts: 97
    workington bud. you ? a think a would be more suited to a proper trail center something like winlatter but been there few times now getting abit bord i like the little dh section on winlatter so something like winlatter would be good but just somewere else for a change dont mind travelling as long as its good.
  • gaanrowl
    Maryport mate. I can't reccommend kirroughtree highly enough it is one of the 7 stanes do a search on google. It's about 20 hrs 30 away there is some flowers ones this mabie I meant to be good I've forwarded We forest aswell not be good as ktree but worth it look
  • gaanrowl wrote:
    Where are you based? Grizedale is an option i haven't done it myself but it's meant to be ok

To be honest there are only 2 things the North face trail is good forand that is keeping the nuggets of the good quality natural stuff and getting through the forest by avoiding firetrack.

£1.25 for sign up http://www.quidco.com/user/491172/42301

Cashback on wiggle,CRC,evans follow the link
    http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/MTBkarl
  • gaanrowl
    To be honest there are only 2 things the North face trail is good forand that is keeping the nuggets of the good quality natural stuff and getting through the forest by avoiding firetrack.[/quote]

:D
    :D