Tunes on the move

Alinshearah
Alinshearah Posts: 339
edited March 2010 in Commuting chat
I'm not a fan of headphone whilst on the move. I like to hear the traffic, but I came across this little MP3 player that clips onto the handle bars. I'm just wondering if anybody has used one. I'm not expecting high quality sound for £20, but just wondering if it is loud enough whilst tackling that step hill to the Rocky Theme tune. :lol:

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/180435/url]

Comments

• asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    I comtemplated it, but then I thought someone might mistake me for the kind of chav that listens to music on their phone in the street without any headphones.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Indeed - don't make yourself look like the brain dead kids in the back of the bus listening to their music via a tinny mobile phone speaker. Enough horrible sound pollution in the world already. Bin the noise and enjoy the time to think in peace.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Paul E
    Paul E Posts: 2,052
    I just have a bit of a random jukebox in my head anyway, that and the voice that's telling my legs to shut up, anymore noise wouldnt get through anyway!
  • Alinshearah
    Alinshearah Posts: 339
    :lol: I had overlooked the 'Chav' element. Maybe, I'll give this a miss (unless I have the urge to put my helmet on back to front)
  • will3
    will3 Posts: 2,173
    Paul E wrote:
    I just have a bit of a random jukebox in my head anyway, that and the voice that's telling my legs to shut up, anymore noise wouldnt get through anyway!

Juke box in the head for me.

Currently playing "Star" - Utah saints
    was playing "to the unknown man" -vangelis; but I think I've finally managed to get that one out.
    The worst cycling earworms are those that are perfectly in time with your cadence!