Welsh Easter Sportive ?

redjeepǃ
redjeepǃ Posts: 531
Does anybody know if there's any sportives happening in West Wales over Easter ?

I may be tempted to take my kids to the Mother in Laws for Easter if I can find a sportive to do.

Comments

• softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    none that I'm aware of. Next one in Pembs/Ceredigion (ie west Wales), I believe, is the Preseli Angel on May 2nd...
  • redjeepǃ
    Thanks Softlad.

I couldn't find any on cyclosportive.co but wondered if there was anything that hadn't been advertised. I probably won't make it to Wales if I can't find anything, as it'd be a long weekend at the M.I.L's without some excuse to get out for at least a day.
  • fearny08
    fearny08 Posts: 10
    Just make one up mate, Carmarthan Cruncher or something. Post a thread on here asking for advice and I will reply. my M.I.L lives in west wales and I say I am going out for a training ride so my wife takes the car with bike rack leaving at the same time and I ride the long way resulting in a great ride and 4 hours less there. The kids are wise to it though but dont grass me up so not sure how you are fixed there. There is an Audax the week after in Llanelli if you can fake illness and go then? Good luck
  • redjeepǃ
    fearny08 wrote:
    Just make one up mate, Carmarthan Cruncher or something. Post a thread on here asking for advice and I will reply. my M.I.L lives in west wales and I say I am going out for a training ride so my wife takes the car with bike rack leaving at the same time and I ride the long way resulting in a great ride and 4 hours less there. The kids are wise to it though but dont grass me up so not sure how you are fixed there. There is an Audax the week after in Llanelli if you can fake illness and go then? Good luck

Hahaha. Brilliant idea. Just make one up !

Sorry dear, I'm off to ride the Pembroke Bruiser, back tonight. Brilliant idea. The kids wouldn't grass me up, it's just the eldest would want to ride it with me.