Very Friendly

meagain
meagain Posts: 2,331
I've just tried to List in Classifieds. I really can't figure out how to do photos and words simultaneously, so stated "Pics to follow", returned approx ONE minute later to do so. Post Removed.

Including as davej on C+ I've over 15,000 posts on this Forum. I've never knowingly upset anyone. But clearly I'm now simply too old to be welcome.

Thanks a bunch, nicklouse.
d.j.
"Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hi meagain,

You're very welcome on the site. The way we deal with incorrect posts isn't affected by a user's post count.

Please feel free to re-post when you have both your words and pics ready to go.

Thanks
    Matt
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    meagain
    cheers for the name check but sorry to disappoint but i was out shopping at that time.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    meagain

Please feel free to avoid jumping to conclusions. It was me that deleted the post purely on the basis it didn't meet the clearly laid out rules.

However many posts a user has or how long they have been a member has no bearing on treatment and any posts that do not comply will be deleted.
  • meagain
    meagain Posts: 2,331
    Like I said I don't know HOW to do 'em simultaneously - this ain't a Forum any longer, just another commercial venture for future publishing.
    d.j.
    "Cancel my subscription to the resurrection."
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    I have no connection to Future Publishing. I'm a normal guy who has a full time job as well as volunteering to moderate a busy forum at the same time. I therefore stick to moderating the topics that do not meet the clear guidelines and rules.

The rules topic gives clear instructions on how to add photos to an advert and the title clearly states 'Read before posting anything'

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12674215

If after reading that topic you still didn't understand how to do it, you could have asked any of the Admins or Mods for assistance and we would have been only too happy to assist you.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Like I said I don't know HOW to do 'em simultaneously

Then find out BEFORE posting!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    meagain wrote:
    Like I said I don't know HOW to do 'em simultaneously .

err yes you do
    meagain wrote:
    And here's the other two currently residing with me!

icyfix3.jpg

Lang1.jpg

Both fixed. Can't really see the point of single freewheels.

from the topic http://www.bikeradar.com/forum/viewtopi ... =#15112168
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown