SIS Rego

Hello

I'm a bit confused about making up Rego! On the Rego container it states that 50g make up 500mls of Rego drink. Yet on my SIS 500ml bottle there are 2 markers for Rego - one for 90g and one for 110g. But no 50g option!

Can anyone throw any light on this please?

Thanks
Never mistake motion for action
Tweet@gmunrop69
Trainerroad - GMan69

Comments

• ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    are you on rego or rego rapid?
  • floosy
    floosy Posts: 270
    I place a 500ml SiS bottle on the kitchen scales and zero them (digital ones). Add Rego till it reads 50g.

fill with water from the tap and shake....

Dave.
  • Just regular Rego. Must admit, I havent heard of rego rapid.

Cheers dave - good tip. I'm not sure why SIS have 90 and 110g markers on the bottles? Does this relate to R rapid??

I'm working my way through a huge container of it that I got from wiggle. However, I have since discovered for Goodnessshakes Choc Malt flavour. That stuff is nice! I'm not sure how it stacks up performance wise alongside Rego though?
    Never mistake motion for action
    Tweet@gmunrop69
    Trainerroad - GMan69
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    It is rather weird that the 500ml bottles have those markings on, probably for psp22 and go rather than the rego.

Rapid has a little bit of creatine in it and is whey based rather than soy (might have that the wrong way round) different flavours and some people get on with rapid better than rego.

The for goodness ones i don't like at all, they're pretty similar content wise i believe. Unfortunately the reviews on here are pretty rubbish so there's nothing helpful there!
  • Rapha
    Rapha Posts: 86
    The best tasting Recovery Drink by far is the High5 Protein Racovery in Banana/Vanilla flavour. I normally just use it after a hard turbo session and the drink afterwards is my reward for doing the session :lol: