Quick BC licence question...

Hunterg46
Hunterg46 Posts: 133
edited March 2010 in Amateur race
I got my British cycling license through the post the other day and realised I need a photo to put in it, does it have to be a passport photo or can it just be any old one? Thanks!

Comments

• jibberjim
    jibberjim Posts: 2,810
    It's supposed to be a passport sized one.

I did see one at our race which was an action shot from a race, that just looked odd, so I wouldn't do it. You could certainly just print a head shot off yourself, no-need to go all out and get proper passport ones done, just a head shot, with neutral background.
    Jibbering Sports Stuff: http://jibbering.com/sports/
  • Hunterg46
    Hunterg46 Posts: 133
    Ok thanks :)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I use my avatar one you see on the left...
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    Doesn't matter. As long as they can tell it's you when you arrive at races. Even then, no one ever checks. Just makes it easier to locate it on the table afterwards if you know what your photo looks like!

Any reasonable likeness will do and the size doesn't matter too much.
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    you'd do well to get a full passport photo in one without trimming it down somewhat. They don't give an awful lot of space to get the photo in.
  • SBezza
    SBezza Posts: 2,173
    I just resized a picture of my head & shoulders on the PC, and printed off onto normal paper, and stuck it in.
  • ju5t1n
    ju5t1n Posts: 2,028
    SBezza wrote:
    I just resized a picture of my head & shoulders on the PC, and printed off onto normal paper, and stuck it in.
    exactly what I did