In the park with the kids on the bike

mapryan
mapryan Posts: 39
I guess I'm probably not the only one this happens to when you take the kids for a ride in the park. Then again, that fella was walking down the middle of the cycle lane
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DspQ1V5uLTA

Comments

• Harry182
    Harry182 Posts: 1,169
    :D

Cool vid! Up until the 'incident', I was enjoying the fine mini-echelon!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    He was on the wrong side of the path but he did pick up the faller so did go some way to making good his wrong.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • mapryan
    mapryan Posts: 39
    redvee wrote:
    He was on the wrong side of the path but he did pick up the faller so did go some way to making good his wrong.

You're right. It's all pretty good-natured down the park at the weekend. My kids just make me laugh sometimes. They have accidents on their bikes that, if they happened to me, would have me in hospital. They just dust themselves down and carry on
  • baudman
    baudman Posts: 757
    [ding, ding] ?
    Commute - MASI Souville3 | Road/CX - MASI Speciale CX | Family - 80s ugly | Utility - Cargobike
  • martinwf5
    martinwf5 Posts: 18
    baudman wrote:
    [ding, ding] ?

the little ping bells dont work, half the time you get " ooooh i thought it was a bird tweeting"

i want one of them air horns from sjs
  • Glad to see he didn't hurt himself. but although the guy was walking in the middle, he seemed like a nice guy cause as pointed above he did help and pick up the little fella. It's amazing how many weird mean people are out there that would have just kept walking.
  • bikermaze
    bikermaze Posts: 23
    Kids these days and their tolerance for pain on the roads. I'm at a crossroads to be at awe or be horrified. However, more adult supervision next time would be good.