anyone wanna do an afan daytrip?

benjidays
benjidays Posts: 69
edited March 2010 in MTB rides
anyone want to come to afan on a weekend sat or sunday day trip,coming out of herts ,north london,ill drive me van, just diesel and bridge money,pick you up if none driver,or pick up on way via m4.gissa shout,march or late april.do white level,or similar.

Comments

• benjidays
    yeah
  • ploppy
    ploppy Posts: 173
    id be coming from essex so i can meet you there if you like?
    go flat out or fall out!
  • benjidays
    i like kite bugging aswell,even though i havent had my blade out for awhile,woild b good to go again. if you gonna go afan we should just hook up ,youll b passing this way,south mimms is close to me,when you looking to go? cheers lee
  • ploppy
    what blade you got? never was brave enough to buy one although i did borrow a 4.0m blade IV, quite a viscious kite but good for buggy jumping- only went a couple of feet though. i think my favourite kite is my 3.5 rage when its quite windy, thats always a good laugh.

end of april sounds good. cant go much before then as im going down to newquay mid month with the girlfriend for some surfing.

meeting at south mimms sounds good.

what buggy you got?
    go flat out or fall out!
  • benjidays
    i got 5 metre,with a flexifoil buggy,yeah i ve had some scary moments with it ,the wind is a powerful thing,iwas gonna start surf kiting ,but realized i just lived to far from sea.its hard to find any were thats big enough to fly it.end of april sounds good to me. wot bike you got? r u into downhilling ?
  • ploppy
    i have never done downhilling but would love to give it a go. i got a mount vision 5.8.

you should come to the kite park round here, plenty of room to use it. i got a flexi bug too.
    go flat out or fall out!
  • benjidays
    come on you no you wanna
  • ploppy
    i'd give the downhilling a go
    go flat out or fall out!
  • benjidays
    yeah cool when you wanna go? we could go aston hill,which is wicked,the only thing is theres no uplift you have to push up,only takes 10 mins,keeps ya fit,good though and preaty hardcore,got any armour ,full face? or an away day to cwmcarn uplift ,gotta b booked though online not a problem ,thats hardcore as well, even the xc damn tuff. thers plenty afan,landedla,brecfha,even uk bike pk,closest to us though is aston hill.let us no dude,im going scotland 14 april,so can go b4 or after.
  • ploppy
    dont really have much in the way of armour or full face helmet, perhaps i'd be better on the xc stuff unless theres somewhere i can hire the shit?
    go flat out or fall out!