D2D

Atz
Atz Posts: 1,383
edited March 2010 in XC and Enduro
Anyone signed up for this years event yet?

Comments

• JasonRwmb
    JasonRwmb Posts: 268
    I haven't yet, but will be. Solo again I think, I just hope it is a dry and dusty year, and not a repeat of 2008.
  • ian220476
    ian220476 Posts: 164
    Not yet - but its only a matter of time!! Rode it for the first time last year as a group of three and loved it. We've gotten some more people involved over the last 6 months or so (just finished the Thetford WS as well - anybody at Tunstall out there? Thoughts?) and will be running a few teams.
    GT XC1 - the harder you ride it, the better it is

Stumpy FSR 2010 - Rides over everything and everyone
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    Don't mean to hijack your thread but do you have any contact info for the WS / D2D organisers? I tried emailing them as per the thetford mtb website but not had any response.
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time
  • Atz
    Atz Posts: 1,383
    Nope sorry. Try their forum maybe?

Back on topic, I'm considering solo this year as, even with 3, the 2 hours off the bike cooled us all down too much. Maybe a pair would work best.
  • ian220476
    ian220476 Posts: 164
    nonnac85 - a few of the guys who run the website can take a few days to get back as they seem to have various jobs taking them overseas. I do know that on eo fthe guys who maintains the site was in Japan up until a few weeks ago so it can take them a little while to get back.

Any question we can help with??
    GT XC1 - the harder you ride it, the better it is

Stumpy FSR 2010 - Rides over everything and everyone
  • nonnac85
    nonnac85 Posts: 1,608
    thanks - will give them another few days then. Need to speak to them about what happened to my ws4 entry from the other week
    My Website - Trail Centre info for the UK: MTB Trail Time