DIY Free Motion Cycling Rollers

seemunkee
seemunkee Posts: 206
http://www.instructables.com/id/DIY-Fre ... g-Rollers/
Interesting project. Maybe for next winter.

Comments

• de_sisti
    de_sisti Posts: 1,283
    Did you see the brochure in Cycling Weekly from the company called Elite. They said that
    their e-motion rollers "were the first that keeps you balanced allowing you to train at full
    power with the freedom of movement. This EXCLUSIVE system with the sliding frame...."

There was a certain American company called Insideride.com that patented the idea.
    I think Elite's press office should start recalling the brouchures to prevent a potential lawsuit.

I've got the rollers from Insideride.com and they are good.
  • De Sisti wrote:
    Did you see the brochure in Cycling Weekly from the company called Elite. They said that
    their e-motion rollers "were the first that keeps you balanced allowing you to train at full
    power with the freedom of movement. This EXCLUSIVE system with the sliding frame...."

There was a certain American company called Insideride.com that patented the idea.
    I think Elite's press office should start recalling the brouchures to prevent a potential lawsuit.

I've got the rollers from Insideride.com and they are good.

Hi there.

The way I understood it was that Elite are paying insideride for their patent.

Cheers, Andy