Lost - Season 6

2»

Comments

• supersonic wrote:
    TJ Hooker! Fat man from Star Trek patrols Earth hehe

LOL........ he was about 60 when he made that, you have to love it when he *gives chase*

OXYGEN ANYONE?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    Ah, I do miss 'em. Must have been about 4 when first starting watching these on an old B+W set in my bedrooom. Dukes of Hazzard!
  • DMAX channel has em all on - brilliant!!!

Oh and Magnum FTW!
  • evo3ben
    evo3ben Posts: 552
    Me and the Wife do like to watch a series or two but i we wont watch them on tv. We wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it as quick or as slow as we like.
    So far:

Lost series 1-5
    24 series 1-6
    4400 series 1-4
    Heros 1-2
    The Fringe series 1
    The Unit 1-3 4 has just come out so getting that this week.

Enjoyed all of them so far :D Thing is what next? Flash Forward? Lost, 24 and The Fringe are not out till around september on DVD.
  • RichMTB
    RichMTB Posts: 599
    shite

first season was ace, then it got all grey and political commenting, if i wanted that i wouldn't be watching the telly i'd be reading a ******* broadsheet

One of the great things about Sci-Fi is it can examine current issues in an allegorical fashion - Think of the original series of Star Trek and how it dealt with racism.
    The new spin off however has started with it's metaphorical head up it's own metaphorical anus.

Yes Caprica is crap so far!
    Step in to my hut! - Stumpy Jumpy Pacey
  • andyp79
    andyp79 Posts: 78
    I used to love Lost.

I've watched it from day 1 and was really into it around series 2-3. Up to 4 maybe. But the longer it goes on, the more I lose interest.

Worst thing is, I don't think I know 100% what's going on at any one time. Not sure if that's normal or what, but it annoys the hell out of me. I am pretty sharp (or I'd like to think I am) but Lost seems to just get more and more confusing and it takes the edge off it for me.

Because I'm losing interest I'm not paying as much attention and that's making it worse...

Andy
    Why so serious?