what to mix SIS glutamine with?

bobpzero
bobpzero Posts: 1,431
had started using sis conjugated linoleic acid soft gel capsules.
so want to know what to mix the glutamine with to lose the taste of it. have tried porridge but looking for better alternatives.

Comments

• dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Jim Beam works for me.
  • bobpzero
    thanks for replying :D tho maybe something other than whiskey/alcohol?
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    bobpzero wrote:
    thanks for replying :D tho maybe something other than whiskey/alcohol?

Sorry, couldn't resist. I have a problem in that respect. :oops: :oops:
  • can you not just mix the glutamine into your regular energy drinks / recovery shakes? Just a tip but if you are looking to CLA capsules or Glutamine I would look towards Maximuscle as a supplier - not the cheapest for sure but I found their CLA-1000 to work really rather well.
    "Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving." A. Einstein
  • bobpzero
    i could, i have the high5 4:1
    i went for sis stuff because crc is only a 15minute drive away.
    think ill try the sis nocte with the glutamine
  • From what I can gather online Glutamine is generally used in recovery products to support your immune system, and generally recommended to be consumed after training, so it might be best to drink it after training rather than adding it to your night time drink? Not sure if this is accurate but worth looking into... I spose you could do both?
    "Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving." A. Einstein
  • amck111
    amck111 Posts: 189
    I mix it with my recovery shake and also, if I remember try to take it a couple of time through the day mixed in a glass of juice. I have been using it for the best part of a year now and although I haven't noticed my recovery times speeding up I have however noticed getting a lot less colds this year. Perhaps its all in my head.

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/bulk-powders/amino-acids/l-glutamine/
  • i get my CLA from healthydirect. good quailty and a great price.
    Burning Fat Not Rubber

Scott CR1
    Genesis IO ID
    Moda Canon
  • pianoman
    pianoman Posts: 706
    Mixing either glutamine, creatine or, better still, both, is known to be most effective with a sugary drink to maximize uptake. Don't know much about CLA though.