Met Estro Helmet sizing

Unclemonty121
Unclemonty121 Posts: 205
edited February 2010 in Road beginners
Hi all

Just wondered if anyone knows how the sizing comes up on this helmet, are mets larger or smaller fitting?

The reason I ask is that I have a 57.5cm head size and the Met sizing goes to 57 for mdium and 58 large. I am a medium GIro.

I am looking to buy the helment and I am wondering which size to get, buying it offline, rther than in shop.

Any help appreciated
Look 675 Light Di2
Boardman Pro C winter hack
Cannondale Prophet
Decathlon Hub geared City bike

Comments

• I am a medium Giro and had a medium Met Crackerjack i think, anyway i found the medium Met more comfortable despite the huge price difference. I :evil: :roll: d say, if anything, the Met comes up fractionaly larger as i find the Med Giro slightly 'rubby' but the large way to big and the Met about right. Halfords sell Met anyway, go in and try one. Hope something in there helped marginally :wink:
  • Hi Thanks for the advice

I managed to find a dealer locally today and tried on, I think I would agree with all you say about sizing, it's def a meduim, which I have now ordered.

Thanks again
    Look 675 Light Di2
    Cannondale Prophet
  • Hi Thanks for the advice

I managed to find a dealer locally today and tried on, I think I would agree with all you say about sizing, it's def a meduim, which I have now ordered.

Thanks again
    Look 675 Light Di2
    Cannondale Prophet