Cannondale 2010 at Evans'

metaldude72
metaldude72 Posts: 57
edited January 2010 in MTB general
Hi all,
Whats the deal with lack of stock of 'dales at Evans' and stating that they are all discontinued.
Was really looking to going and buying one.

Comments

• CraigXXL
    CraigXXL Posts: 1,852
    Every time I go there they don't have any stock and can only order it. It's not just the stuff I'm after either as today 3 people left empty handed at Castleford whilst I was there, went up to the York branch and some guys having a rant over his order and told to come back Monday so they can check it for him.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    i looked at the evans website the other day and they seem to have bugger all apart from cheapo bikes and BSO's :? where'd all the bling stuff go??? recession......... yer right :lol:
  • Will just have to go and buy a GT zaskar instead.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Will just have to go and buy a GT zaskar instead.

He probably would prefer a nice looking frame instead though.
  • Rich9
    Rich9 Posts: 1,635
    Not going TU ate they?
    2014 Whyte T-129S
  • smegurmum
    smegurmum Posts: 181
    the discontinued on there website in the case of 2010 bikes means they dont have a due date of when the bikes will come from the distributer
    Genesis Altitude
    BMC Team Machine
  • smegurmum wrote:
    the discontinued on there website in the case of 2010 bikes means they dont have a due date of when the bikes will come from the distributer
    +1
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    I thought Evans were moving to a new stock system, which was leading to anything not in stock showing as discontinued, or something like that.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • smegurmum
    bails87 wrote:
    I thought Evans were moving to a new stock system, which was leading to anything not in stock showing as discontinued, or something like that.

thats also true, the change over day was today, so had to do everything by hand
    Genesis Altitude
    BMC Team Machine
  • lawman
    well it appears to me that around 60-70% of bikes have been removed all together from the site, for example lapierre barely have a full page and the usual 5 or so pages of scott bikes have disappeared :?
  • smegurmum
    yer i agree with you lawman its a mini nightmare to work with
    Genesis Altitude
    BMC Team Machine
  • lawman
    its a fookin nightmare if you want to buy a new bike, i just gave up in the end and bought some new forks instead :) bloody evans .......