Bbox Bouygues Telecom presented their Colnago bikes in Paris

nicensleazy
nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
edited January 2010 in Pro race
Nice to see..... wishing them all the best!

http://colnago.cyclingnews.com/highligh ... -in-paris/

Comments

• FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    no EPS for some reason. no pros are on EPSs.

I'd push the CX1 if I was nago: they're made in Taiwan and the margins are certainly higher, and if the race sunday/sell monday ploy works, when doesn't it, they can easily dial up production to stop people becoming frustrated with waiting.

Say what you want about their paint jobs but they are shrewd businessmen/women.

Nice album cover btw dude! One of my original vinyl purchases as a young guy.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Bbox Bouygues Telecom will be on the EPS

20091228_646543.jpg

20091228_646542.jpg
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • FransJacques
    FransJacques Posts: 2,148
    Oh thanks, that's a good one. And why not, they're the top offering. Funny that the U26 local team are on CX1s. They're making the right distinction in my mind - CX1 is racey but EPS is for Pro Tour.

Man pass the kleenex box!. Wouldn't dig the BBox blue on its own but with a fleet of them and the team cars and shaggin wagon behind those pix look uttery schweet!!

But someone explain the Prologo saddle range to me - I've look at their catalogue and all saddle are racey looking and between £150 and £200 - it's a high end range only.

My butt didn't get on with the Natch or Scratch that the Cyclefit guys loaned me for a couple months in 2008.
    When a cyclist has a disagreement with a car; it's not who's right, it's who's left.