Bike buddiesTelford!

bluey55
bluey55 Posts: 6
edited February 2010 in MTB rides
Looking for mountain bike riders in telford area for reg meet up and ride...poss round Wrekin area. Any takers? I live in wellington,so just a stones throw away from bike rides etc. :?:

Comments

• Hi Bluey

I'm from Wellington as well and try to get out on the bike around the wrekin, but Saturday there are a group of us doing the long mynd.

Message me back if you wanna meet up sometime
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    bennaylor wrote:
    Hi Bluey

I'm from Wellington as well and try to get out on the bike around the wrekin, but Saturday there are a group of us doing the long mynd.

Message me back if you wanna meet up sometime

Can't play on Sat :(

Mate over from the states on Friday night & need to help set up a bar at 3pm - gutted. Need the training!
  • Missing out on another South Shropshire epic, never mind. I just commented on the other post. Still quite a bit of hard snow over the long mynd and its wet.

Catch up with you soon Matthew.

As with the training, do some more press ups. I noticed your comments on press ups the other day
  • tlw1
    bennaylor wrote:
    Missing out on another South Shropshire epic, never mind. I just commented on the other post. Still quite a bit of hard snow over the long mynd and its wet.

Catch up with you soon Matthew.

As with the training, do some more press ups. I noticed your comments on press ups the other day

Yep, need to do more
  • Hi Bluey

For some reason when I PM you, the messages don't get sent. I have just noticed this tonight as I replied to you on Monday.

Anyway i'm up for some sunday riding, i am planning to get out this Sunday anyway, ,let me know if you want to meet up

Cheers
    Ben

P.S Matthew if you want to come down to the Wrekin for a few hours it will be good to catch up again.
  • tlw1
    Ben

Let me check with the current wife! Done 6 hours this week so far, so she might be getting fed up!

Matthew
  • matthew h wrote:
    Ben

Let me check with the current wife! Done 6 hours this week so far, so she might be getting fed up!

Matthew

When is the next wide due then?

Let me know if you wanna have a laugh around the wrekin, show you some of my local trails. I plan to head from the house around 10ish for a few hours
  • tlw1
    wide?
  • meant wife. As you mentioned your current wife
  • tlw1
    bennaylor wrote:
    meant wife. As you mentioned your current wife

thought that, but bad choice of words if the wife reads this!
  • Do you think you can get out for a ride tomorrow around the wrekin? It might be a bit cold as well.
  • tlw1
    Sorry no play, my grandad is not well. Thought he would be out of hospital yesterday, but afraid not :(

Gutted because snow = fun (well it was last time)!
  • Hope your Grandad is ok,

I'm not out on the bike anyway now. Checked it over last night and noticed the rear linkage is moving in one of the pivots, so off to Dave Mellors

Plus slept in

Catch up soon
  • wicked
    wicked Posts: 844
    Another one in telford here, in fact was up the wrekin this afternoon!
    It’s the most beautiful sport in the world but it’s governed by ***ts who have turned it into a crock of ****.
  • I am planning to get out on Sunday if anyone wants to join me. Usuall routes around the wrekin and ercall wood. Would be good to cycle with other people istead of myself