I love my wife

Norky
Norky Posts: 276
edited February 2010 in The bottom bracket
Today my brother and I went out for a ride, and what a lovely day/ride it was, (much better than last time we went out 2 weeks ago when I bonked moderately and was crawling back to his place.)

We arrived back at mine to find my wife was out, but she'd left this for me:
various%20026.jpg

That's a homemade carrot cake with a note reading "Are you bonking? Eat some cake!".

What have I done to deserve this woman?
The above is a post in a forum on the Intertubes, and should be taken with the appropriate amount of seriousness.

Comments

• iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    Sweet :D

Mmmmmm carrot caaaaaaaaake
  • STEFANOS4784
    STEFANOS4784 Posts: 4,109
    Norky wrote:
    What have I done to deserve this woman?

Got a job with a big pay-cheque :wink:
  • From the title I thought this was going to be a Dad/Cad of the Year John Terry thread.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    great wife, unless she had gone off with another man & was using the cake to distract you :)
  • PostieJohn
    PostieJohn Posts: 1,105
    matthew h wrote:
    great wife, unless she had gone off with another man & was using the cake to distract you :)
    Shhhh, if mine finds out, that's how easy it is, I'm doomed.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,881
    Not that I'm suspicious or anything, but I'd let your brother taste it first.

Just in case.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    She's feeling guilty and probably banging someone while your out on your ride
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    Homer J wrote:
    She's feeling guilty and probably banging someone while your out on your ride

Classy
  • awww, this thread started out so nice

Nice wife! Lucky man! Buy that lady some flowers!

you 'orrible lot.
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    and your wife makes the best breakfasts
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • Norky
    Norky Posts: 276
    awww, this thread started out so nice

you 'orrible lot.

I kinda expected some cycnicism. Meh, what do I care? I have cake, and also the woman who made it for me :D As for flowers, ssshhh, she has been reading this forum too ;)
    The above is a post in a forum on the Intertubes, and should be taken with the appropriate amount of seriousness.
  • phil s
    phil s Posts: 1,128
    Make sure you bonk her :wink:
    -- Dirk Hofman Motorhomes --
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Norky wrote:
    awww, this thread started out so nice

you 'orrible lot.

I kinda expected some cycnicism. Meh, what do I care? I have cake, and also the woman who made it for me :D As for flowers, ssshhh, she has been reading this forum too ;)

if she is reading the forums, then flowers are what she expects & wifes love surprises - so don't do it :)