solo/groups around manchester,northwich,lymm,knutsfords...

jamieleung
jamieleung Posts: 49
This post is directed towards solo or groups in and around Manchester, knutsford, lymm, leigh, northwich.

Basically I'm looking for a few guys to train with on weekdays around 11am between 1.5 to 2.5hours? not been living up north for long so I want to get to know some other roadies.

Anyone up for meeting and training please PM and we'll go from there.

Many Thanks,
Jamie

Comments

• AndyRubio
    AndyRubio Posts: 880
    Hello and welcome to the north!

You could do worse than hook up with people from Manchester Wheelers. Our club runs tend to go around the kind of areas you want, and everyone's dead nice (except me of course, I'm horrible).

The web site's here http://www.manchesterwheelers.co.uk/ Give it a go!

Cheers,

Andy
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    There is a new club called something Like North West Clarion that is specifically for the areas you mention. There are a few members on this forum...

There is also Seamons CC which I've heard very good things about.
  • moolarb
    moolarb Posts: 83
    North Cheshire Clarion I think it is - based in Warrington.

Seamons is based in Altrincham.
  • thanks for the comments people, I will tag along to the North Cheshire Clarion

Jamie
  • andy_wrx
    andy_wrx Posts: 3,396
    Yes, please do.

Website should be in my sig below, we're out on Sunday from Stretton (south of Warrington) over to Alderley Edge, or there's a pub meeting at the Thorn Inn in Appleton Thorn on Monday night.

Please come along, we'll make you welcome.

I think the club sec is away this weekend so may not respond to any emails immediately, but if you want to send me a PM then I'll try to answer any queries.

I know you said weekdays initially, I'm 'between jobs' at the moment so I could be up for it.

Andy
  • tim000
    tim000 Posts: 718
    weaver valley are based in northwich and have rides every sunday morning http://www.weavervalleycc.org.uk/