edited February 2010 in Your road bikes
My Colnago EPS

[

Comments

• hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Nice.... Very, very nice :wink:

I'd have to bling up the front with white Fizik tape, though. :wink:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • Thats a very tasty bit of kit!! what size is it? and you just have to write a spec sheet on what you have kitted the beauty out in. i see you have kept it an all italian affair which adds to the class.although being italian Colnago should of named the frame EPO instead of EPS
    :lol:
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    Thats a very tasty bit of kit!! what size is it? and you just have to write a spec sheet on what you have kitted the beauty out in. i see you have kept it an all italian affair which adds to the class.although being italian Colnago should of named the frame EPO instead of EPS
    :lol:

Very controversial, for a Sunday lunch topic...
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • Well hopper after reading the book bad blood last week i couldnt resist.
    didnt calnago have a ferrari design over the years? i do hope it wasnt doctor ferrari who designed it as their would of been a secret compartment in the frame where the EPO syringes could be stashed and used as and when required :lol:

Sorry niceandsleazy this is by no means a way to take the gloss of that great looking stead of yours its one hell of a build! 8)
  • grey becomes black and white,you will be burning up time on that mr sleazy.
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    That's a sh1te colour for you, isn't it!!? Don't they do it in 'Golden Brown' :lol::wink:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • stubee
    stubee Posts: 25
    would like to see some pics if you can?
    Play for more than you can afford to lose.......then you will learn the game. (winston churchill)
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    grey becomes black and white,you will be burning up time on that mr sleazy.

Very good Sir !!! :lol::lol:
  • your a lucky man
  • Hyperon Ultras - 'kin 'ell!! Very nice indeed. Even nicer once you lose the steerer wart.
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    Cheers
  • Supergoose
    Supergoose Posts: 1,089
    That is tre bon! 8) I like these very much but the piggy bank says no, one day I hope to add a Colnago to my collection.
    Rock 'n' Roule