sufferfest

steve.m.
steve.m. Posts: 5
I was looking for some turbo sessions online and was told about the sufferfest.
Ive downloaded the sufferfest today and tried it out, quiet impressed, very had workout done, although i banged my own Mp3 on instead of the soundtrack.

For a fiver it was worth it. :P

Anyone know of any other simalar programs/dvd's or downloads that are not silly money?

Comments

• sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    steve.m. wrote:
    Ive downloaded the sufferfest today and tried it out, quiet impressed, very had workout done, although i banged my own Mp3 on instead of the soundtrack.

Anyone know of any other simalar programs/dvd's or downloads that are not silly money?

You know there are 2 videos, right?
  • sampras38 wrote:
    steve.m. wrote:

You know there are 2 videos, right?

Yes..thanks.. :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    why does this site encourage me to spend money all of the time:)
  • matthew h wrote:

i gave up motorbikes and though "oh cycling, that will be a cheaper hoby" erm how wrong was i !!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,863
    steve.m. wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

i gave up motorbikes and though "oh cycling, that will be a cheaper hoby" erm how wrong was i !!

Just don't get into camera's too :(

Still its a lot cheaper than the family!
  • BigDarbs
    BigDarbs Posts: 132
    steve.m. wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Cycling is super cheap compared to motorbikes! I have got 2 motorbikes that cost £20,000 each and I spend around £6000 a year on trackdays, tyres, insurance, fuel etc.

I can't see any cycling events that cost £250 to enter, but it is common to pay that for a motorcycle trackday.

Tyres £300 per pair, leathers £1000 per set, Gloves £150 per pair, helmet £400... there is no cycling clothing that even comes close to this cost!

Having said that, I love motorcycling and cycling... 2 wheels is definitely my thing!! (and has been for 25 years!)
  • G-Wiz
    G-Wiz Posts: 261
    I've used a couple of the Spinervals videos. Bit cheesy as most US stuff is but certainly better than just staring at the wall.

Best ones I've used are 'totally time trial' (4x15 mins plus a realy good warm-up set) and 'hillacious' which is something like 3x5 minutes at high resistance, then a load of interval sets of increasing resistance.

Bit expensive but you can buy them on ebay, rip them to your laptop/ipod then sell them again.