Stolen Intense Slopestyle - White- Aylesbury

mini_death
mini_death Posts: 98
edited January 2010 in MTB stolen
Some filthy little chav has stolen my pride and joy. Enclosed is a picture of it:
IMAG0044.jpg

Stolen in the Aylesbury area, it now also has an anodised red axle. I'm a student and this was unfortunately my method of transportation into college and I cannot afford to replace it at the moment.

If anyone's seen or even heard about it, please drop me an email edd_hatton@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Community police have been on the look out for a vandal by the name of \'The Elusive Lout\'. Any information you could give would be gratefully received.

Comments

• Why do little chavs keep robbing bikes, Hope you catch them and show them who's boss.

Makes me angry, all the little cheap arses from council estates intimidating riders who love the sport and taking there pride and joy. :twisted:
    Dmr Sidekick & Gu-St
    I Love my bikes. ♥
  • Hate people that steal keep coming on here to see if any were stole in my area because i would look out and get it back by any means ! good luck though mate.
    Newbie - Bike - Specialized Hardrock disc 2010 : saxp
  • colintrav
    colintrav Posts: 1,074
    Gu-Trials wrote:
    Why do little chavs keep robbing bikes, Hope you catch them and show them who's boss.

Makes me angry, all the little cheap arses from council estates intimidating riders who love the sport and taking there pride and joy. :twisted:

That what you have said is the biggest common misconception ever you simply just can't blame kids on estates alone people from all walks of life have commited crime

It's not just wee daftes that steal bikes it's a multimillion pound organised business by organised gangs ...

that steal to order ...for willin customers