• scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    Nice pic,

I'm sick of the sight of snow now :x
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • delcol
    delcol Posts: 2,848
    im with you scale.. sick of the foooking stuff now...

how can seven inch of snow cause so much hassle,...

work for me last week was the worse week i had in 12 years o working for the company..
    all due to snow,,,

not even looked at e bikes let alone rode them..

did get out last sunday for some icey hard packed snowey biking fun well toture..
  • stevet1992
    stevet1992 Posts: 1,502
    10012010039_1238.jpg

Am i the only one loving it ? 8) Hard to ride it but sodding great fun ... The ride that the above picture is from involved many moments of pushing each other over into the snow at low speeds :lol:
    On-One 456 Sainsburys Season

Calling All SouthEastern Riders
  • scale20
    scale20 Posts: 1,300
    Its good fun on the downs hanging on for dear life and crapping yourself on every turn but it makes rides such hard work. Up behind us it's drifted really deep and at times your front wheel just plummets into the depths. There was a couple of occasions where I shouldered the bike and walked over a couple of 6ft stone walls the drifts were that bad!

Its fun when it first falls and you are the first to ride it but 2 weeks in its like ice and no fun. we had better get a scorching summer after this.

Global warming my a$$ :lol:
    Niner Air 9 Rigid
    Whyte 129S 29er.
  • stevet1992 wrote:
    10012010039_1238.jpg

Am i the only one loving it ? 8) Hard to ride it but sodding great fun ... The ride that the above picture is from involved many moments of pushing each other over into the snow at low speeds :lol:

Nope, i'm loving it too:
    Phonepictures11Jan2010001.jpg
  • Ooooh, nice pic :D

It's melting here now. Only problem is the inevitable amount of mud that's going to follow
    I hate it when people say David Beckham's stupid...its not like anyone ever says: 'Stephen Hawking - he's s**t at football.' Paul Calf
  • bigmart
    bigmart Posts: 87
    your missing the MBUK elbows in you pic AM76
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537
    edited January 2010
    teacherman wrote:
    Ooooh, nice pic :D

It's melting here now. Only problem is the inevitable amount of mud that's going to follow

Aye its a slush fest now.

Not looking forward to the mud baths.
  • bigmart wrote:
    your missing the MBUK elbows in you pic AM76

I'm not with you - i only read MBR LOL!
  • bigmart
    bigmart Posts: 87
    they do it too, if in sight of a camera you have to stick you elbows right out and gern, lol
  • bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    love it, everything is quieter, i went out yesterday and my bike was cleaner when i got back than when i went out, and perversely i found a bit of track that seemed to have more grip than usual rather than less
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.