Riding Buddies - Maidenhead area anyone?

Epic_Mitch
Epic_Mitch Posts: 11
edited January 2010 in MTB rides
Hi all,

I moved down here from Hull in March 2009 with work and have been missing out on the usual regular mtn bike ride due to not knowing the area and not having anyone to go with! Been back up North a few times to ride up there but it gets pricey!

I live in the Maidenhead area and willing to travel for a good ride - been told Swinley is pretty good! I'm fairly fit and can do red/black routes without too much hassle - ridden round Coed-y-Brenin in North Wales and Glentress in Scotland so looking for people with similar experience and skills/fitness!

Currently my bike needs some TLC after a ride round Lady Bower reservoir in the Peak District so should be back up and running in a week or so!

If anyone fancies a ride or if I can tag along to a local (ish) ride it would be good!

Cheers,
Mitch.

Comments

• Yo,

I'm well up for it! I live in Stoke Poges, haven't been out for a while, but a fit and healthy! Are we talking XC riding?

How old are you btw?

Regards,

Tom.
  • Yeah, XC - do a bit of downhill but just the moderate stuff....not the full face helmet stuff! :)

I'm 29 how about you?

Mitch