New Company / Rotwild

euphoric-rider
euphoric-rider Posts: 5
edited January 2010 in MTB general
Hey guys this is my first post so let me say hi ..
im looking for a new bike and have stumbled across ROTWILD bikes .... they look really awesome but i have never heard of the site thhey are listed on www.bikestuff.co.uk
has any one come across this before or brought from them ? ?

Thanks in advance

John

Comments

• stu8975
    stu8975 Posts: 1,334
    German brand, been around for a few years but only recently available over here. Supposedly good bikes.
  • ok thats cool nice to now about the bikes what about the site ????? has any one heard of them
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    www.bikestuff.co.uk has been register as a site since '02

Rotwild has been around for years.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • I purchased a Rotwild from this company in September It was a RED 3 model awesome bike i would reccomend Rotwild to any one. Company wise i couldnt fault them They were helpfull over the phone and Great to deal with.

Give them a call on [deleted] cant hurt to chat to some one can it ?
  • nicklouse
    oh what fun both Rotwild-rider-2009 and euphoric-rider are the same person.

now which to say good by to?
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
  • Belv
    Belv Posts: 866
    Don't discriminate - get rid of both! :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    nicklouse wrote:
    now which to say good by to?

haha love it. Delete WEP
  • nicklouse
    actually I may be wrong :oops:
  • How Did you work that one out ? euphoric rider ? huh nothing to do with me .... i can assure you
  • nicklouse
    well at first it was very strange that you both joined today with the same IP...........
  • ok 2nd ly ?

im in bedford and ive just run an ip address check on my location and its coming up as rushden ? not sure whats up with that ?

This euphoric bloke / woman is nothing to do with me !
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    I'm suspicious too...

Another probable backfire from some "bright" marketing gimp...
  • Just been Browsing the Bay and there is a RED 3 similar to the one i purchased currently on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0423179098

I'm suspicious too...

Another probable backfire from some "bright" marketing gimp...

i suppose now is a good time to say that i use a program that shifts my I.P address areound to avoid being tracked... I hate the fact that some one else can know what im doing whilst im online . it tends to work quite well just not oviously in this case !
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    New User 1: Are Rotwild any good?
    New User 2: Yes, they're awesome.
    New User 1: Wow, good, now if only I knew where to buy from, they sound amazing, anyone would be mad to turn one down
    New User 2: Well, as it happens, look what I'm selling on eBay.....
    :lol:

No offence guys, just looks a bit dodgy.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Just been Browsing the Bay and there is a RED 3 similar to the one i purchased currently on e-bay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0423179098

Said that its one similar to one that is selling. im not gonna sell mine i love it too much ...
  • loltoride
    loltoride Posts: 460
    How funny, whats the point though?
    So Far!
  • Surf-Matt
    So not only has Bails nailed it, you also have an IP mask.

I'm now more suspicious than a husband that's just found a pair of blokes pants not belonging to him in the marital bed...
  • The location of the bike (Baldock) is also suspiciously near 2 fairly big towns..... Rushden and Bedford.
  • bigbenj_08 wrote:
    The location of the bike (Baldock) is also suspiciously near 2 fairly big towns..... Rushden and Bedford.

i have just read this post and im appauled if this is how you all treat new members then i dont think ill be around here for long. I joined this site for information and to share in the wealth of knowledge on bike radar, not be accused of being a
    some "bright" marketing gimp...

Bike radar i am truly dissapointed !

by the way im in southampton

John
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    You both have ths same unique IP address!

Stop wasting our time.
  • Surf-Matt
    About as convincing as this car:

716268.jpg
  • bones3027
    bones3027 Posts: 152
    aahhhh the MR2 awesome italian sports car! :wink:
  • Hahaha this is brilliant.

"i suppose now is a good time to say that i use a program that shifts my I.P address areound to avoid being tracked... I hate the fact that some one else can know what im doing whilst im online . it tends to work quite well just not oviously in this case !"

Care to explain to me how this works? I have no idea what you're on about and I've been building IP networks for 15 years :roll:
  • Hilarious thread :lol:
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    From your profile at 10:18 this morning:
    6 inches here in Macclesfield, all schools and nurseries shut, can't even get to the main road!!!

its eading down south now !!!

?

Neither of you can quote either!