Jezmo

dave1962
dave1962 Posts: 6
edited January 2010 in The bottom bracket
For any of you missing him, he's moved to cyclechat, any bets on how long before he's banned?

Comments

• softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    depends - if he kicks off about Sotonia again, I give him a week at the most...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    why didn't Sotonia beat him to death with mini-pumps ?
  • chuckcork
    chuckcork Posts: 1,471
    dmclite wrote:
    why didn't Sotonia beat him to death with mini-pumps ?

They might have damaged the pumps?
    'Twas Mulga Bill, from Eaglehawk, that caught the cycling craze....
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    Won't be long with the welcome he's had so far...

"From your Bikeradar posts, you sound like a right twatt "
  • teagar
    teagar Posts: 2,100
    APIII wrote:
    Won't be long with the welcome he's had so far...

"From your Bikeradar posts, you sound like a right twatt "

You know when they say: "When you have nothing good to say...."

.... :roll:
    Note: the above post is an opinion and not fact. It might be a lie.
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    hey RED DRAGON - did you sign up at cyclechat to flame Jezmo? Or is it just a coincidence that (newmember) reddragon is giving him grief over there? :D
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Yes I signed up in May just incase
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493

omnipotency is underated....... :)

I've signed up just to follow his ramblings.....(I know I need to get a life - but "between jobs" at the mo.....)

and is RED DRAGON different from redddraggon? sorry for mix up.
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    I must be missing something - I can find cyclechat, but where am I supposed to be looking....??
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    softlad wrote:
    I must be missing something - I can find cyclechat, but where am I supposed to be looking....??

I went to Cycle chat and I couldn't find it either. Amybe he's using a different user name.

Then the penny dropped - and I realised what a sad act I must be so I stopped looking.
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    softlad wrote:
    ---> His posts
  • Mettan
    Mettan Posts: 2,103

Heheh - nice :D
  • petejuk
    petejuk Posts: 235
    I saw him on there, I just had to say something.
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    You people are OBSESSED with the man! :shock:
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs
  • redddraggon
    pottssteve wrote:
    You people are OBSESSED with the man! :shock:

We like headcases
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • redddraggon
    I see he's already descending into his BR behaviour....

http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showt ... post816879
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    God bless Cyclechat. I know there can sometimes be a bit of animosity between forums but it's heartening to see them identify a complete bell-end immediately and give them a bit of a kicking.

I'll give him a week (at best) before another banning. Anyone want to give odds on where he'll crop up after Cyclechat? Do psychiatric hospitals have forums?
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    I can't wait to find out what's going to happen at his race on wednesday :D
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    CHRISNOIR wrote:
    God bless Cyclechat. I know there can sometimes be a bit of animosity between forums but it's heartening to see them identify a complete bell-end immediately and give them a bit of a kicking.

I'll give him a week (at best) before another banning. Anyone want to give odds on where he'll crop up after Cyclechat? Do psychiatric hospitals have forums?

Didn't require great antennae though did it when you look at the threads he kicked off with?

When you arrive on the scene with klaxons going off and carrying a great big sign saying "I am a bell end" it is a bit of a give away.

Your comment about psychiatric units could be perceptive - bloke needs a diagnosis and a good talking to. God help his recently acquired family.
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • dave1962
    dave1962 Posts: 6
    'God help his recently acquired family'

No one has actually met his wife, I'm wondering if her and the new baby are another of his delusions. Even if you were a bit barking would you be spending all this time and energy being a nutter on cycling forums with your first kid a week old?
  • Just checked out cycle chat again and it appears that the disscussions started by him slagging off Sotonia have been removed so hopefully they are aware of his attitude already. Won't be long before he gets banned.

As an aside I saw him this morning cycling up and down the road that Sotonia meet on, I even waved to him (cos i'm nice like that) and he completely blanked me. Thing was I was there for 8 to do an extra long ride and the normal time is 9 so would to know if he went up and down that road for an hour just being a complete twat.
  • Red Rock
    Red Rock Posts: 517
    Just checked out cycle chat again and it appears that the disscussions started by him slagging off Sotonia have been removed so hopefully they are aware of his attitude already. Won't be long before he gets banned.

As an aside I saw him this morning cycling up and down the road that Sotonia meet on, I even waved to him (cos i'm nice like that) and he completely blanked me. Thing was I was there for 8 to do an extra long ride and the normal time is 9 so would to know if he went up and down that road for an hour just being a complete fool.

You misspelt tool :lol:
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    He's now trying it on here: -

Jezmo again
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    He seems perfectly balanced to me, twisted and bitter. :wink:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    dave1962 wrote:
    'God help his recently acquired family'

No one has actually met his wife, I'm wondering if her and the new baby are another of his delusions. Even if you were a bit barking would you be spending all this time and energy being a nutter on cycling forums with your first kid a week old?

To be fair with a new born, you are up at some odd times - so can work on you post count / social skills :)
  • ColinJ
    ColinJ Posts: 2,218
    Slow-N-Old wrote:
    He's now trying it on here: -

Jezmo again
    And on CycleChat!
  • Infamous
    Infamous Posts: 1,130
    Taken from that link...
    Looking forward to the new racing season,starting with crits in shrewsbury in march
    I was planning to do those crits, looks like I'll be meeting the man himself... as he brings me down in the first corner.

I wonder what his new club thinks about all this.
  • Smokin Joe
    Smokin Joe Posts: 2,706
    I thought it rung a bell when I saw the thread on CW this morning. A bit of a sad tosser really.