I am so smashed

Anonymous
Anonymous Posts: 79,667
edited January 2010 in The bottom bracket
I am so smashed, tell me to not post anything. Goodnight.

Comments

• skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    I have (over the past four hours) drunk the contents of a large, tax-free super-tanker, unfortunately I remain infuriatingly sober. :cry:

I am currently working very hard at resolving this conumundrum. :wink:

...it may take some time...
    ...and many further bottles of brandy.
    Cycling weakly
  • I too am wrecked, but am staying up to get my Etape du dales entry in.. I need to have a word.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Anonymous
    I think I've had enough of dealing with smashed people for the night!
  • 10 swimmin gpools ofvodka. :? Shouoldnt be posting on here really..

At a party and convinced some hot babes t ocome cycling with me. Got their numbers :shock:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    All things considered not too bad this morning................ Been up with the kids for a couple of hours & nobody upstairs is moving - they may be dead!
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    matthew h wrote:
    they may be dead!

I might be dead ....eeeuurrrggghh
  • tlw1
    do you need me to call an undertaker?

I take it you are feeling under par! (like my kids sand pit that we used for the fireworks last night :( )
  • northernneil
    northernneil Posts: 1,549
    matthew h wrote:
    do you need me to call an undertaker?

I take it you are feeling under par! (like my kids sand pit that we used for the fireworks last night :( )

house ruined ...check
    christmas tree fallen over ..... check
    so much booze i never need to buy any more left in snow in garden ....check
    voice sung out .....check
    friends asleep in various rooms ..... check
    cat VERY unhappy ....check

only thing missing from last nights party was a nuclear missile through the house
  • I feel remarkably chipper for a man who has had 5 hours sleep on top of too much of just about everything... Throat feels a little sore though.

Moment of the night was ringing Sports Ident at 0415 to berate them for their website not working. They were courteous and professional given they must have got up at half three to field phonecalls from pissed cyclists
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    I feel great, despite no sleep.
  • i feel like a pig shat in my head
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • nicensleazy
    nicensleazy Posts: 2,310
    FCN 1

I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast but I'm intercontinental when I eat french toast.

Shouldn't that read, incontinent ?? :lol::lol:
  • bagpusscp
    bagpusscp Posts: 2,907
    Top form today.Right side sore after dropping the bike on black ice yesterday.The pint of Bass in my local at the end of the ride took the pain away. :wink:
    bagpuss
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    This is why I quit drinking.

No hangover. No debris to clean up. No detriment to my training.

Oh, and no life. :)
  • Anonymous
    Can't believe why some people get so wrecked and violent on one night. Ridiculous.

Carnage yet again and I didn't get to see my wife and kids :x
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Can't believe why some people get so wrecked and violent on one night. Ridiculous.

My God, you didn't get locked up did you? Time for a 2010 resolution perhaps. :wink:

Try for next year off.
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • Anonymous
    pedylan wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:

My God, you didn't get locked up did you? Time for a 2010 resolution perhaps. :wink:

Try for next year off.

Out of 13 NYEs since I joined the cops, I've been on nights for 11...
  • Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Pokerface wrote:
    This is why I quit drinking.

No hangover. No debris to clean up. No detriment to my training.

Oh, and no life. :)
    No, just different (and IMO better). No hangover, no dodgey stomach. Really looking forward to a curry in about an hour and a half's time. :D

I was up at 2 o'clock, bright eyed and bushy tailed ... which is strange ... I didn't have a tail of any description when I went to bed. :?
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Someone's following you??
  • -spider-
    -spider- Posts: 2,548
    Just got back home after some first footing - lost wife on way (she may reappear before 2011). Need to have a quick shower, grab a bite to eat, pick up some more whisky and shortbread (still got the lump of coal) and get down to a local farm by 9pm - a tractor to next venue should be waiting (too much snow for anything else at present).

Let's party!!!!

-Spider-
  • holmeboy
    holmeboy Posts: 674
    I'm only half smashed, 5 tins of Kronenberg! :)
  • TommyEss
    TommyEss Posts: 1,855
    holmeboy wrote:
    I'm only half smashed, 5 tons of Kronenberg! :)

Skim reading fail.

:shock:
    Cannondale Synapse 105, Giant Defy 3, Giant Omnium, Giant Trance X2, EMC R1.0, Ridgeback Platinum, On One Il Pompino...
  • I woke up this morning with carpet burn.... on my face.... for all the wrong reasons. All they did was take the p1ss in work earlier.

Happy new year all.
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • NapoleonD wrote:
    pedylan wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:

Try for next year off.

That tells a story in itself;
  • tlw1
    NapoleonD wrote:
    pedylan wrote:
    NapoleonD wrote:

Try for next year off.

That tells a story in itself;

Would rather work NYE & have Christmas off. Its rarely the best night out & often full of fools!