Today I'll mostly be ...

Crapaud
Crapaud Posts: 2,483
edited December 2009 in The bottom bracket
... scraping the mould of off, and washing, my kit and fettling the 'good' bike in preparation for the New Year.

Already I've discovered that the battery in my computer's flat - can't see sod all on the display. :( On the plus side, I'll start the year on zero km :)

Later I'm going to make up a spreadsheet for recording next year's stats and looking over next year's events to try and work out provisional goals for the year.

What're you guys up to?
A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill

Comments

• went for quick ride this morning
    genrally sorting through papers on desk / paying bills / writing emails & letters / tidying and preparing for 2010.
    meeting lover for quick coffee in a bit.
    out tonight.
    ...the bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles per gallon...
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    I went for a quickish 10 mile ride in my normal clothes, I felt refreshed when I got back. Time to sort out ucas apps and eat cheapo fish and chips from the freezer.
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Sitting at work with nothing to do waiting to go home
  • Gazzaputt
    +1 but also feeling sick
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    Dossing on the bikeradar forums instead of working, just like every other day.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    Carb loading :)
  • snakehips
    snakehips Posts: 2,272
    Crapaud wrote:
    ... , and washing my kit

That's a good idea. Either that or wear something different in 2010.

Snake

My Library
    'Follow Me' the wise man said, but he walked behind!
  • mingmong
    mingmong Posts: 542
    admitting to myself that I'm finally going to have to shave (what is left of) my hair off as alopecia has won this particular race.
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    MingMong wrote:
    admitting to myself that I'm finally going to have to shave (what is left of) my hair off as alopecia has won this particular race.

On the plus side, you'll be more aero.

Today I've booked a holiday in Japan, drank some tea, ate a sandwich and now I'm trying to find all the components to my "Blondie" (Clint Eastwood in Good, Bad, Ugly; not Debbie Harry!) costume for tonight. It's all in the house in various rooms, wardrobes somewhere!
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • Went for a run and ended up doing a half marathon, well 13 miles anyway.
    Went to Tesco and now busy prepping dinner for 8, prawn and chorizo rissoto followed by Morrocan Lamb, roast veg and patatas bravas
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
  • iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    Homer J wrote:
    Carb loading :)

Must remember that one :lol: