Merlins Magic

bones3027
bones3027 Posts: 152
edited December 2009 in The Crudcatcher
ordered a new set or tyres and a SDG Fly RL saddle at 10:46 dec 30 parcel arrived at 09:28 dec 31 how darn quick is that during the holidays!!!!

Comments

• ramemtbers
    ramemtbers Posts: 1,562
    better than me i ordered some stuff on xmas day at 8:00pm and it still hasnt come....
  • ramemtbers
    hahaha, 5 minutes after i made my last post my stuff came. legend...... :lol:
  • Father Faff
    Father Faff Posts: 1,176
    In my experience Merlin certainly seem to deliver quicker than CRC.
    Commencal Meta 5.5.1
    Scott CR1
  • ramemtbers
    yeah, i made my order on crc. but crc is in ireland but ussually there pretty good and the stuff comes with in 48 hrs.
  • I ordered a set of pedals from Merlin, a crud catcher set from Wiggle, a pair of bolle glasses off ebay and one of those toy RC helecopters (late chrissy pressy for my dad) from CRC all on the 26th, and they all arrived together on the 28th.
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    In my experience Merlin certainly seem to deliver quicker than CRC.

If I'm honest its usually Royal mail that do the delivering not the bike shops.
  • Father Faff
    Father Faff Posts: 1,176
    From order to despatch and delivery Merlin have usually been next day for me and never had any problem with the order. From CRC my latest orders - one from 20/12/09 hasn't arrived yet and one from this last weekend only arrived today and was missing an item which the CRC computer says they despatched but the packing note in the package says they didn't! To be fair this is the first time I've had major problems with CRC so we'll see how they resolve it
    Commencal Meta 5.5.1
    Scott CR1
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Superstar/Royal Mail delivered in under 20 hours for me today. :wink: