Purchased my new Watch today!

jacktheoc
jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
edited December 2009 in The Crudcatcher
After waiting till boxing day to see if the watch i wanted was in the sale only to find out it wasnt i decided to go to Beaverbrooks and buy it today :D
Watch is a Tag Heuer Indy 500 (Limited Edition). At this moment in time i am stupidly happy, seems a good quality watch, heres some spec:
Movement: Quartz movement/ Elapsed and total time chronograph functions with split-seconds and close consecutive times register

Water resistance: 200 m

Crystal: Scratch resistant sapphire crystal

Case: Steel

Bezel: Steel with PVD titanium treatment/ Fixed bezel with tachometer scale according to models/ “TAG Heuer Easy Grip” system which includes oversized flutes

Dial: Luminescent hour-markers and hands/ Hand applied indexes and numerals 3, 6, 9 and 12

Crown: Screw in crown with double seal and PVD titanium treatment/ “TAG Heuer Easy Grip” system which includes oversized flutes

PICS >> http://jacktheoc.pinkbike.com/album/New ... d-Edition/
Sorry for the sh1t quality i had to use my phone :roll:

Comments

• missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Wow, you must have a lot of spare cash to spend £750+ on a watch when you're a student (?) Even still, nice watch although round faces aren't really my cup of tea as they look gigantic on my wrist!
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    pretty nice.

i had a look through your pinkbike. wow you have a lot of bike :lol:
  • jacktheoc
    To be honest i thought it was going to look massive on my wrist as there like twigs but its not too bad.
    Also i do have a bit of cash at the moment as my grandad died last year or cancer :evil: and left me with some money so i decided to get the watch ive wanted for a while in memory of him. Rest of the money has to go on Car Tax, Insurance, MOT and so on..
  • jacktheoc
    jay12 wrote:
    pretty nice.

:lol: Most of them on there have sold, some of them are from years ago, I had that A-line when i was about 13/14! :shock:
  • jay12
    jacktheoc
    sorry to hear that. it would have been nice to have it engraved with RIP grandad or something IMO
  • jay12
    jacktheoc wrote:
    jay12 wrote:
    pretty nice.

:lol: Most of them on there have sold, some of them are from years ago, I had that A-line when i was about 13/14! :shock:
    oh. i thought you had that many and i was thinking at how big your shed is :lol:
  • jacktheoc
    jay12 wrote:
    jacktheoc
    sorry to hear that. it would have been nice to have it engraved with RIP grandad or something IMO

Thanks Jay, That was my plan to get it engraved but on the back theres all sorts of TAG indianapolis logos so there is very little room. :?

Ive also just realised how shit the pics are. Better off looking at this: http://www.gemnation.com/images/watches ... BA0854.jpg
  • jay12
    jacktheoc wrote:
    jay12 wrote:
    jacktheoc

Thanks Jay, That was my plan to get it engraved but on the back theres all sorts of TAG indianapolis logos so there is very little room. :?
    damn them logos :evil: