llandegla new years day

gixerator
gixerator Posts: 301
edited December 2009 in MTB rides
does anyone fancy Llandegla on New Years Day?

Comments

• llandegla is closed untill further notice due to the amount of ice on the trails and carpark
    sorry bud.
    keep on keeping on
  • poddy
    poddy Posts: 52
    Yep-take a look at www.oneplanetadventure.com website, still closed today, they have over 1 foot of snow and still snowing, so probably closed for ages.

I haven't been out on my MTB for 3 weeks-might have to resort to the road bike soon!
  • poddy
    poddy Posts: 52
    Yep-take a look at www.oneplanetadventure.com website, still closed today, they have over 1 foot of snow and still snowing, so probably closed for ages.

I haven't been out on my MTB for 3 weeks-might have to resort to the road bike soon!
  • I was meant to be going tomorrow :( However its started to rain here so it could melt in the next couple of days.
    Giant XTC SE 2006
    Cube LTD Race 2009
    Trek Fuel EX 9
  • im gettin pretty fed up of the snow. its crap for ridin on! and its way to windy today to ride.
    keep on keeping on
  • I was due there today and would have gone if Ronnie hadnt (kindly) let me know it was closed.
    I have re-arranged for Saturday weather permitting!!!,

I might do Delamere on New Years Day.
  • We'll be riding up the Clywedog trail on New Years morning and will be at Llandegla about 10:00 - 10:30. When we get there we're going to support the Degla staff and have some fun in the snow. Come and join us if you dare
  • I have organised three families to go up Moel famau tomorrow now.

Would of been well up for it though, thanks for the offer.