morning webbos

xstrathyx
xstrathyx Posts: 1,104
edited December 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Alright Troops.

How are we all this fine snowy morning?

TBH i am sick of the sight of the snow now. Possibly because we have had it here in the highlands for about 10 days now. Work is doing my t*ts in too. Think this might be due to the fact the missus is off till the 5th.

So stuck here in the office, with little to do, and surfing the bejesus out of the net.

Plus its too hazardous outside to get the bike out :(

Comments

• Graydawg
    Graydawg Posts: 673
    ditto - stuck in the office, bored out my tree and wanting to be in bed as I shouldn't have drunk 4 bottles of red wine with my mate last night!!

And to cap it off the wee one decided she was gonna stay up from 0130 till 0400! :roll:

Suffice to say, I'm not in the best of moods....

As for the snow - my car is sh*te in this weather, the price of having 18" wide wheels! :(
    Roll on home time, a cup of hot coffee and my couch!
    It's been a while...
  • snow has all gone here! I dunno whether to be happy or not. Supposedly everywhere else is getting more snow but here.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    no snow here either. just rain :(
  • xstrathyx
    know what you mean dawg

i was up most of the night, couldnt sleep. Mother in law stayed with us lastnight as he train from wick south stopped in inverness, due to signal problems yesterday. she is heading for Hartlepool and had to get the train this morning from inverness.

this snow is getting on my t*ts now. Just been informed by the missus, said mother in law is now stuck in Pitlochry as the train broke down (superb!)

I think the mother in law is going to kick off royally lol

wish i was t home, with my feet up....................naw chance of that though!
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Just rain here too. At home today, with 'nothing' to do. Mrs C is off to see her mom later, so might get a ride in sometime today.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    Love snow but hate left over ice, so I'm glad it's mostly gone. If I can't get a decent covering of snow without having all the crappy ice then it shouldn't bother. Saying that, the alternative is horrendous gale force wind and rain / sleet. No chance of getting out on the bike in it. But I'm feelin' all couped up 'n' stir crazy, so might venture for a small walk for a laugh.
  • bored to death at work (cant see the point in being here) and rain has all but washed the snow away :cry:
    CUBE ltd 2012,reba sl, XT, saint, DMR, spank, current xc/am ride

GIANT boulder, marzzochi EXR, LX/alivio, DMR, spank, retro build
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    I guarantee the second I step outside to go to work, it'll absolutely tip down. :cry:
  • going for a nice wet and muddy ride this savo, whilst the wifey is sale shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    tis raining and miserable here today.

i discovered the joys of wii ownership last night so im going to perfect my bowling and nazi shooting prowess for most of today i think.

plus the hounds need to go for a good walk

plus i need to collect my veho dig cam from the post office

plus i need to go for a run

plus i need to buy something for a nice tea for my bird when she finishes work tonight.

almost wish i was back at work!!
  • I'm still waiting for the snow to clear on my local trails. It's not worth the fight at the moment. Still got two weeks off work though, so plenty of time to get out and ride.

So for the time being I've got Wii Fit, and MW2 on the PS3. Not all bad :)
  • Graydawg
    I've eaten far too much crap this winter, must've put on about 7-8lbs in the space of a month. Need to get back on the bike but waiting for my new jacket and lights to arrive etc...

the hangover has well and truly kicked in now and I am rattling around like a wasp in a jar!

Never mind - as of the 4th January I am back to 3 months off the drink completely and back to the healthy living / eating etc....!

Bring on the pain!

Strathy - Share your pain dude - I had my mother in law up last month .... nasty..... was delighted when i dropped her at the train station.... didn't even slow down at that roundabout behind debenhams... lol!!
    It's been a while...
  • xstrathyx
    lol dawg

i was out scraping the car at 7am this morning for the missus to drop her mum off at the station. I have reason to believe the hand brake was utilised at said roundabout around 7.30am this morning lol

thankfully i was spared the task of venturing into town.

P.s.....i must be the exception to the rule, but my mother in law is ace.
  • Graydawg
    oh no - my mother in law is a legend! Just for all the wrong reasons...
    It's been a while...