Oh Hai!

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited December 2009 in The Crudcatcher
I'm back in South Wales and back to internet conection. Had a bit of a fun drive back from the midlands.

How's everyone else's day been. :D

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    went out for lunch.

Too full.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    just got back from bluewater with a wii.

hope yours was a good festive season el cap?

nick, hows being back in england working out for you?
  • In bed with a chest infection booooooooo :cry:
  • Just been shopping in Cardiff, the St Davids 2 car park is fuuuuuun.... Round and round and round and round and round and round and round and round.....

Didn't really buy anything though, off to see Sherlock holmes tonight :)
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    hope yours was a good festive season el cap?

Not too bad thanks. Bit chaotic and as of now, no serious biking. However, there's snow forecast overnight, so will probably crank up the Coiler...
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    it's been a boring day as usual. i was planning to do some homework but i couldn't be bothered :lol: . then my brother went to a party and did some shopping and bought jeans that are too small for him and as he CBA going to manchester to get them replaced he gave them to me so free jeans for me :D
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Had a busy day yesterday with riding in Cannock and shopping etc, so we decided to have a very lazy day and watch the 24 day on Sky 2. Almost half way through now :D
  • Went ice skating round Carsington and up on the HPT, on a bike :D
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    I ordered some Tenn Outdoors' Trousers for £12.99. Had work. Did some more study. Had a chum over. That is all. Now I am watching Part 2 of the "Day of the Triffids". :roll: