Location Location Location

tomsdad
tomsdad Posts: 221
edited December 2009 in The bottom bracket
Why don't people put there location on their postings?
You proberly find the person you have been foruming (is that a word?) with lives next street over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    tomsdad wrote:
    Why don't people put there location on their postings?
    You proberly find the person you have been foruming (is that a word?) with lives next street over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is precisely why a lot of people don't!!
  • tomsdad
    True,I've been smurfing some of the posts and I tend to agree
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    My exact location always changes.
  • tomsdad
    I think you are very brave letting on you are based in manchester.
    See at least i now know that I can insult you and you live far enough away not to push me of my bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • on the road
    on the road Posts: 5,631
    You don't need to put your full address and postcode, only the city or town, or even the county. It's going to be pretty hard for anyone to find you if you just put your city or town or county.
  • tomsdad
    djbarren wrote:
    I updated mine for you. :lol:
    well you would be easy to find then
  • APIII
    APIII Posts: 2,010
    Not many people admit to living in Bedfordshire :wink:
  • pb21
    pb21 Posts: 2,170
    Its nice here!
    Mañana
  • tomsdad
    see how small the world is some one on the forum comes from............................. Leighton Buzzard
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    Update: I'm posting from the kitchen. Thought I should let you know.
  • tomsdad
    thanks hope you were doing the washing up.im in mfront room watching crap on tele
    Let me know when your in bed then i know its safe to log of..dont want to m iss anything
  • Ollieda
    Ollieda Posts: 1,010
    stonehouse hey? might see you out and about one day!

I agree, it can be quite good to talk to others around you.....a while back there were a few of us going on about cleeve hill and other areas around glos for a bit of training. Although I can understand why some people want to hide where they are from. I just don't put my ugly mug as an avatar on here so you won't know it's me when I overtake you (ok I lie.....when everyone else overtakes me :( )