Hoppers phatt fat club!

hopper1
hopper1 Posts: 4,389
Yesterday was a day of excess... :shock:
Not wishing to wait until Jan 1st, as the prerequisite start date for all things evil (healthy!), I did a six mile run at 6am, today. I'll continue doing this everyday, on top of cycling and gym, until I'm at a happy weight, again.

What have you done, today?....

Healthy answers only.

This could be a very lonely post................................................................................... :cry:
Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!

Comments

• rake
    rake Posts: 3,204
    a lot more than you by the sound of things. :wink:
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    rake wrote:
    a lot more than you by the sound of things. :wink:

Really.....
    Care to elaborate?
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
  • tumbleweeds01.jpg
  • Bhima
    Bhima Posts: 2,145
    Not been out on the bike for 10 days, i've probably doubled my bodyfat in that time and have been in bed for the past 27 hours hibernating, so that should give me a pretty good taper before going out and inflicting pain today. I'm both excited and nervous. Hopefully, the extra bodyfat will keep me warm. Not too worried though. I guess it gives me another fat burning/diet improving challenge over the next month. :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    8k run in the ice yesterday!

Today hopefully going out with a cycling club for the first time - how hard can it be!
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    I did 55 miles yesterday. 3.5 hours.

But I'm keen.
  • rokkala
    rokkala Posts: 649
    Pokerface wrote:
    I did 55 miles yesterday. 3.5 hours.

But I'm keen.

Keen indeed!

When is your selection camp thing again?
  • I did 3hrs on my MTB in the snow xmas day (on the road - too icy/slippy for the road bike). Definately replaced the calories and then some when I got back. Just lazed about watching movies and having a few drinks yesterday. Planning on getting out again today, might just play monopoly though 8) Compared to last year I haven't had half the appetite for some reason. Not even bothered for all the chocolates. Xmas Dinner was nice though.
  • 7.04 mile run yesterday, 9.25 miles today ( I got Nike + goodies for xmas hence the accuracy) All the ice and snow appears to have gone now so perhaps a 50 miler tommorrow.
    But currently having a few whiskeys and a box of roses, hey ho!!
    "BEER" Proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy
  • Garz
    Garz Posts: 1,155
    Bhima wrote:
    Not been out on the bike for 10 days, i've probably doubled my bodyfat in that time and have been in bed for the past 27 hours hibernating, so that should give me a pretty good taper before going out and inflicting pain today. I'm both excited and nervous. Hopefully, the extra bodyfat will keep me warm. Not too worried though. I guess it gives me another fat burning/diet improving challenge over the next month. :D

Same, except I am still yet to ride and dare not hit 14 days of lethargy! :(
  • bristolpete
    bristolpete Posts: 2,255
    10 mile TT Boxing day.

10 mile TT today with a massive hill thrown in at the end.