• Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    Well thats another one sold :D
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    pdid wrote:
    77ric wrote:
    luckyallen2009 must be wondering what the fook is going on, with all these orders for the MD80.
    i ordered one.

also it's going down on the cycle chat forums too.

Just looked and he`s sold 171 of them!

He`s only got 42 feedback at the moment :?

I hope the seller ships them in the order that he received the orders, :wink:
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • deffler
    ordered

there's a problem here; this is a perfect Xmas gift for a loved one, but if I give this to Mrs B I may aswell include a custom bowling ball with my name embedded in it.....

ho hum

Yeah Xmas 2010, :wink:
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • is this right???

Now showing @ £2.89

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0366771975

any help would be appreciated
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    is this right???

Now showing @ £2.89

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0366771975

any help would be appreciated

Look at the postage and work it out. Ebay Sellers put postage high as Ebay takes a chunk out of the sale price.
  • oops sorry, my bad didn't look at the postage :oops:
  • pdid
    pdid Posts: 1,065
    Stav83 wrote:

Works for me MM, cheers! Just ordering a SDHC card now.. think I may have found a good deal..

http://www.ginger6.com/flash-memory-fla ... 31160.html

Can anyone find any better/cheaper alternatives?

It`s at about the right price.

I was going to link you back to the one at Amazon but it`s gone up to £18
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    Yea, I noticed that.. I hate how Amazon do that! One day it's £12, then £18 :evil:

Anyhow, the one from Ginger6 is ordered.. just need to get the cam ordered later now!

(Just a bit of warning, I ordered it, paid online and it sent an email confirming the payment, but the Ginger6 website said that I hadn't ordered anything.. called them, lady I spoke to was great and sorted everyting out.. potential buyers may want to be aware that they may have some issues with the site.. may be better off calling to order).
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    redvee wrote:
    All being well I should have a class 6 card tomorrow for the ride home. Will be taking the camera into work and inserting the new card for the 18:00 battle.

No card in the post today :( Here's hoping for tomorrow.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Petty Vagrant
    Petty Vagrant Posts: 96
    edited December 2009
    Trek Top Fuel 9 2010, Stumpy Pro 2009 ,Giant XTC3 2009, Qu-ax Penny Farthing,
    Elswick Hopper Model M delivery Bike 1960

God Shave The Queen!
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    someone sort that url out for him, it'll drive me mad before bedtime. ^

Just take the [url][/url] tags out of it.
  • Petty Vagrant
    Petty Vagrant Posts: 96
    edited December 2009
    Is that any better?

Tidying it up more than that is beyond me :oops:
    Trek Top Fuel 9 2010, Stumpy Pro 2009 ,Giant XTC3 2009, Qu-ax Penny Farthing,
    Elswick Hopper Model M delivery Bike 1960

God Shave The Queen!
  • blister pus
    Just edit your original post and put that link back in it's place.

You've got some url tags mixed up in there and it's distorting the page. No biggie.
  • Davy-g
    Davy-g Posts: 401
    Is this cam the same as the "Veho Muvi"?, I would say probably not, more likely to be a cheap copy...

here is a link to to a reasonably priced one http://www.gizoo.co.uk/Products/AvCommu ... GSAFFAW001 you can purchase the cam + sports pack for only £63:90 if you use this voucher code AWXMAS10
  • Just asked them if they'll combine shipping if I buy more than 1. If they do, I'll buy 2 so I have a spare :D £7.89 each that way!

Marple, you are a legend!

Edit: Just received a reply from them (about 5 mins after sending my question) stating that they will send both cameras in the same package, but will not discount postage.

It's fair enough I suppose, not like it's not cheap enough anyway, just me being tight.

Ordered 8)
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    Davy-g wrote:
    Is this cam the same as the "Veho Muvi"?, I would say probably not, more likely to be a cheap copy...

here is a link to to a reasonably priced one http://www.gizoo.co.uk/Products/AvCommu ... GSAFFAW001 you can purchase the cam + sports pack for only £63:90 if you use this voucher code AWXMAS10
    nagative old fart, of cource its the same, they are made in the same factory, veho are a rebranding company, they dont pretend to make anything themselves. anyway, if you like you can spend £60+ thats fine, but im gonna spend £12 and get the exact same thing.....
    I like bikes and stuff
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    Davy-g wrote:

nagative old fart, of cource its the same, they are made in the same factory, veho are a rebranding company, they dont pretend to make anything themselves. anyway, if you like you can spend £60+ thats fine, but im gonna spend £12 and get the exact same thing.....

Agreed, negative old fart - Veho always rebrand items - they've never designed products themselves.
  • Davy-g wrote:

I think an understanding of how the design, order and manufacturing process in the Far East and China works is called for, in fact to make it easy and closer to home albeit for a different product........

Lamborghini is an Audi is a Volkswagen is a SEAT is a Skoda

Design, parts, platforms, engines all shared across different vehicles, rebadged for different markets and prices but at least in the case of the last four all pretty much the same.

I had hands on a Bentley Continental GT the other day, it shares very many parts with the VW Phaeton and I smiled at all the VW emblems on the parts.

The fact is 'cheap copies' are often unbranded originals in the world of electronics, I suspect this is the case with the Muvi.
    'nulla tenaci invia est via'
    FCN4
    Boardman HT Pro fully X0'd
    CUBE Peleton 2012
    Genesis Aether 20 all season commuter
  • pdid
    pdid Posts: 1,065
    202 sold now :shock:
  • blister pus
    Better hope the supply is there to cater for the demand, eh. :lol:
  • tilt
    tilt Posts: 214
    Just bought one, there's a youtube vid of a guy using it on his motorbike if you search for md 80...footage is pretty damned good for the money!
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    i realy hope mine comes bu the 27th, im of to CYB on the 28th....
    I like bikes and stuff
  • joec1
    joec1 Posts: 494
    i realy hope mine comes bu the 27th, im of to CYB on the 28th....

yea.. i have the Spam Winter challenge on the 3rd Jan
    www.settingascene.com - MTBing in Wilts and the southwest, join up for info and ride details.
  • deffler
    pdid wrote:
    202 sold now :shock:

If I was the seller, at the point when my sales reached 30 I woulda raised the price.

Bet most of you guys woulda done the same?
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • redvee
    Daytime & nightime footage with the class 6 card now on Utube
  • cool ! thats good enough for me! cant wait now - just hope he's got enough of them........
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • Torres
    Torres Posts: 1,266
    Cheers Miss M, just bought one.
    So what's the difference between a class 2 and class 6 memory card? and how do you tell?
    What We Achieve In Life, Echoes In Eternity
  • blister pus
    http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-sdhc-cards.htm

and it'll be listed by the retailer next to the product, or should be, so keep your eye out for it.
  • redvee
    The main difference is the speed at which they record the data to the card. They should have the class marked on them.

dscf010.jpg