Veho Muvi (£12 Delivered!) Youtube footage on pg9

Comments

• deffler
    deffler Posts: 829
    hoochylala wrote:
    Major - When I ordered mine at the weekend, I received an email stating the delivery could now take up to 25 days due to xmas - a few other members have said that they received the same email. HTH

I take it you mean from lucky2009-allen? I ask because there's more than one seller with these cameras.

Matthew

Yeah lucky2009-allen as recommended by MissMarples.

Miss Marples has also promised to refund us all if it all goes pearshaped
    Boardman Hybrid Pro

Planet X XLS
  • Yes, from the original ebay seller (lucky2009-allen) the OP linked to.
  • missmarple
    missmarple Posts: 1,980
    buff wrote:
    how do you mount this to the bars or helmet

With the included helmet mount, you have to buy a bar mount seperately that Veho stock.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    redvee wrote:
    Looks like I've spent £8 on a card I don't need :( 7DS have processed my order and no repsponse to the question about my c0ck-up :(

Not if you bought online. Just return it and get a refund or the correct replacement.

No need, had a message from them that the order has been cancelled and will be refunded in time :D
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • redvee
    buff wrote:
    how do you mount this to the bars or helmet

I've mounted mine to my bars with a smart lamp bracket, look through the previous posts I've made in the topic, though I have changed the design now.
  • majormantra
    majormantra Posts: 2,094
    Thanks. :)
  • Can anyone who has one of these confirm that it'll take an SDHC card, rather than just a regular Micro SD? I'm a tad confused...... It's just that 7dayshop have dire warnings on their sales blurb saying; BE SURE YOU'RE BUYING THIS CARD FOR AN SDHC READY DEVICE - THESE CARDS ARE NOT BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE......

Ta!
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Regular SD only goes up to 4gb I think and these take up to 8, so I guess they must work with SDHC. Right?
    Uncompromising extremist
  • I guess so..... Hey! Just noticed that was my first ever post, despite joining at the start of 2006 :o
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    Gives a quick overview: http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-sdhc-cards.htm

So you need a Micro SD(HC) card for this and you'll need a card reader to read that card, if your card reader can't, then you buy a MicroSD adapter which allows it to be used in standard SDHC Card slots.
  • Somebody is marking the price up here.

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electro ... rice&fb=0#

£93.99 but delivery is free :shock:
    'nulla tenaci invia est via'
    FCN4
    Boardman HT Pro fully X0'd
    CUBE Peleton 2012
    Genesis Aether 20 all season commuter
  • just put my order in, cant wait ! i think helmet mount is the way to go for anti vibration tho......
    Falcon Sierra - 80's
    Muddy Fox Courier - 80's
    GT Palomar 90's
    GT Zaskar LE - 90's
    Cannondale k v 900 90's
    Santa Cruz Bullit - now
    Orange Evo 8 STOLEN 26/09/10
    Orange P7 Pro
    Lots of kites.
  • missmarple
    You don't need a card reader, just plug the device in via USB and access the files straight off the Camera, did I mention it also doubles up as a memory stick and webcam? :P
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    No you didn't but that's handy as fook. Gets better in fact. :P
  • oooooo gadget, bought :)
  • missmarple wrote:
    You don't need a card reader, just plug the device in via USB and access the files straight off the Camera, did I mention it also doubles up as a memory stick and webcam? :P

Have you got some footage to post yet ?
    'nulla tenaci invia est via'
    FCN4
    Boardman HT Pro fully X0'd
    CUBE Peleton 2012
    Genesis Aether 20 all season commuter
  • redvee
    All being well I should have a class 6 card tomorrow for the ride home. Will be taking the camera into work and inserting the new card for the 18:00 battle.
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    ordered one!
  • Ordered one! Been meaning too for a while for my commute - couldn't resist the price.
    Never be tempted to race against a Barclays Cycle Hire bike. If you do, there are only two outcomes. Of these, by far the better is that you now have the scalp of a Boris Bike.
  • 77ric
    77ric Posts: 601
    luckyallen2009 must be wondering what the fook is going on, with all these orders for the MD80.
    i ordered one.

also it's going down on the cycle chat forums too.
    Fancy a brew?
  • pdid
    pdid Posts: 1,065
    77ric wrote:
    luckyallen2009 must be wondering what the fook is going on, with all these orders for the MD80.
    i ordered one.

also it's going down on the cycle chat forums too.

Just looked and he`s sold 171 of them!

He`s only got 42 feedback at the moment :?
  • bomberesque
    bomberesque Posts: 1,701
    ordered

there's a problem here; this is a perfect Xmas gift for a loved one, but if I give this to Mrs B I may aswell include a custom bowling ball with my name embedded in it.....

ho hum
    Everything in moderation ... except beer
    Beer in moderation ... is a waste of beer

If riding an XC race bike is like touching the trail,
    then riding a rigid singlespeed is like licking it
    ... or being punched by it, depending on the day
  • seataltea wrote:
    missmarple wrote:

Have you got some footage to post yet ?

Look back through the thread! Various people have posted footage from the unbranded model.
  • missmarple
    I also forgot to mention the camera comes nicely packed, mine even came with a USB plug charger so I could charge without using the PC - so if you ask nicely he should include one too!

I'll post some pictures up of the packaging later this evening, my internet is rather naff at the moment so I doubt it'll survive past uploading videos...
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    missmarple wrote:
    I also forgot to mention the camera comes nicely packed, mine even came with a USB plug charger so I could charge without using the PC - so if you ask nicely he should include one too!

I'll post some pictures up of the packaging later this evening, my internet is rather naff at the moment so I doubt it'll survive past uploading videos...

Lol, I think with all the advertising and influence you've had in helping him sell more cams, you should be asking him for a cut of the profits!! :lol: (the seller will be having a pretty good xmas thanks to you!)

Shall be ordering mine tonight :)

Just to confirm MissMarple, you said it came with the helmet mount.. so I wouldn't need to buy the sports pack from Veho?
  • missmarple
    Stav83 wrote:
    Just to confirm MissMarple, you said it came with the helmet mount.. so I wouldn't need to buy the sports pack from Veho?

Yes it comes with the mount but not any velcro or means of attaching it, so I'd use tie-clips or the like!
  • Sarnian
    Sarnian Posts: 1,451
    I have not gone through the hole thread, has anyone got a link to the said camera :D
    It's not a ornament, so ride It
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    Page 1, post 1, line 3.
  • Beardface
    Beardface Posts: 5,495
    missmarple wrote:
    Stav83 wrote:

Yes it comes with the mount but not any velcro or means of attaching it, so I'd use tie-clips or the like!

Works for me MM, cheers! Just ordering a SDHC card now.. think I may have found a good deal..

http://www.ginger6.com/flash-memory-fla ... 31160.html

Can anyone find any better/cheaper alternatives?