Tiger Woods Rumours

chriskempton
chriskempton Posts: 1,245
edited December 2009 in The bottom bracket
...the BBC are making a big deal of reporting the story of a relatively minor RTA because of the rumours 'lighting up the internet', but then don't say what the rumours are.

Can someone with less of a self contradictory approach to gossip please fill in the details for me?

Comments

• Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Alleged affair with some US tv floozy.

Wife gets mad. Domestic Barney.

Why is he driving after 2am.

Why did she have a golf club.

Blaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    edited November 2009
    What? He was pissed and Mrs Tiger was chasing him with a 7 Iron cos he's been giving someone else the benefit of his driver? (arf arf!)

I came to my own conclusions, what are the rumours saying ?
  • BigG67
    BigG67 Posts: 582
    Google Tiger Woods and Rachel Uchitel....rumours have been running for a while.
  • The rumours are that he was driving a BMW and used his indicators at the roundabout. This resulted in two other drivers being so shocked that they crashed.
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • Scrumple
    He saw a tiger in the woods, and crashed
  • Thanks, I need ponder at the innuendo no longer...
  • he hit a water feature and then a tree.......... which is what happens to me when I play golf :lol:
  • Scrumple
    He was reported to have been "slipping in and out of consciousness,,,"

His wife preferred that to him slipping in and out of.... hence why she throttled him.
  • rake
    rake Posts: 3,204
    probably exhausted and lost control. im not a golfist but a man on the tele said how hard and tiring it was being a pro golfist.
  • his driving has been a bit wayward for a while

(I think its fairly obvious she smashed the window of his car as he was leaving following an argument)
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    Doesn't take a genius to work this one out.

They argue, he gets in the car at 2am to visit his girlfriend, wife chases him and smashes the rear window
    with a golf club (I guess they have a few lying around). He hits tree/hydrant. No booze involved.

He was going too slow to set off the airbags, so wouldn't have been trapped in any way that would need
    the rear window to be smashed in!

...... allegedly
    exercise.png
  • and he is an escalde anzio-escalade.jpg

she could not open the rear doors ?????
    the furthest thing away from the drive is the rear window !
  • bompington
    bompington Posts: 7,674
    What were they doing out at 2:30 am?

...going clubbing, of course
  • interesting they made the point of just saying no alcohol was involved. didn't mention any narcotics or drugs at all

now with him having been poorly of a while and those painkillers being all nasty and addictive. who knows what happened and why a minor crash needed extraction of a semi conscious bloke via the back window smashed by a gold club, rather than opening the door and him stepping out under his own steam.

allegedly and all that jazz.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Does he even drink ? I bet he doesnt - deadly serious and all of that.

CSI Orlando need to get their act together. We've sussed it in a day or so.
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Apparently, he's feeling a little under Par...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Hole in 1, hee hee :shock:
  • hammerite
    hammerite Posts: 3,408
    So he has lacerations on his face, and cut lips. Do you think his Mrs gave him a pasting before he got in the car? and potentially with a golf club?

Not that it is a good thing, domestic violence isn't funny. But you don't expect the seemingly dull Mr Woods to have such things happen in his life.
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    I heard a couple of years ago off a mate that Tiger Woods is well known for playing a round with pros.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • Scrumple
    hammerite wrote:
    So he has lacerations on his face, and cut lips. Do you think his Mrs gave him a pasting before he got in the car? and potentially with a golf club?

He smacked his head and the steering wheel (no airbag release) and probably chewed some glass at the same time.

He has a note from his Mum and will be missing his next golf test.
  • I heard a couple of years ago off a mate that Tiger Woods is well known for playing a round with pros.

Do you think he's ever putted from the rough?
  • I heard a couple of years ago off a mate that Tiger Woods is well known for playing a round with pros.

Do you think he's ever putted from the rough?

I have seen him show good touch through a bush.
  • BigG67 wrote:

If true would it be a trade up or a trade down?

Elin Nordegren
    2131d1246580201-around-world-itr__1219394995_elin_nordegren.jpg

Rachel Uchitel
    rachel31.jpeg
  • skyd0g
    skyd0g Posts: 2,540
    ...off the fairway and into the bunker IMHO.
    Cycling weakly
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,385
    The rumours are that he was driving a BMW and used his indicators at the roundabout. This resulted in two other drivers being so shocked that they crashed.

:D:D:D:D
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • -Liam- wrote:
    What? He was pissed and Mrs Tiger was chasing him with a 7 Iron

Do we know what club it was? personally a driver would be too light, putter would be awkward so I'd go with a pitching wedge or sand Iron. The weight's there, shorter shaft and a larger angle on the face.

the police have released a recording of the 999 call. Oh it's simply riveting!
    http://twitter.com/mgalex
    www.ogmorevalleywheelers.co.uk

10TT 24:36 25TT: 57:59 50TT: 2:08:11, 100TT: 4:30:05 12hr 204.... unfinished business
  • squired
    squired Posts: 1,153
    http://www.wwtdd.com/2009/12/tiger-really-loves-whores/

Assuming the last word in the link above isn't blocked (if so, www.wwtdd.com), you will see that stories are apparently about to break about Tiger and various women.
  • I heard it's the first time Tiger has failed to drive more than 300 yards!!
    2 Wheels or not 2 wheels..That is not in question.
  • Cheshley
    Cheshley Posts: 1,448
    BigG67 wrote:

If true would it be a trade up or a trade down?

Elin Nordegren
    2131d1246580201-around-world-itr__1219394995_elin_nordegren.jpg

Rachel Uchitel
    rachel31.jpeg

definately a trade DOWN!!!!!
    1998 Marin Hawk Hill
    2008 Specialized FSR XC Comp
    2008 Scott Speedster S30 FB

SLOW RIDES FOR UNFIT PEOPLE - Find us on Facebook or in the MTB Rides section of this forum.
  • Slapshot
    Slapshot Posts: 211
    Amazing....a golfist pro plays an extra few holes and look at the trouble he get's into