Good Morning Forum...

El Capitano
El Capitano Posts: 6,401
edited November 2009 in The Crudcatcher
...and what a nice fine morning it is!

They are forecasting a day without rain today, the first for November. I'm not convinced.

Already in the office and seem to have already finished this week's work. :D

Might have to upset some small 3rd world country so I don't get too bored.

Also, as it's PAYDAY and I have rather a lot of overtime backpay from September, there is the distinct possibility of some bike related purchases happening today.

What's the rest of the internet up to on this glorious Monday morning???

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    its dark out but dryish.

Coffee.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • I'm sitting here shivering, but looking outside its a glorious day so I think a run is in order after work.

Also coffee!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • blister pus
    blister pus Posts: 5,780
    What's the rest of the internet up to on this glorious Monday morning???

P!ss off.
  • Back to work after being off since last Tuesday :( , Just received a nice long e'mail from a client with loads of changes to a website I'm working on, all completely contradicting our previous meeting, o joy.
    Only working until Thursday so another long weekend of riding fun to look forward to!
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • soaked on the way to work

decided to run all 2km's of it seeing how bad it was, luckily i had a decent waterproff jacket and my trackies are decentish to push off rain.

vans held out the rain

hair is a mess and face is red raw

NO RAIN MY ARSE!
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    Well over 3 hours into a two day working week so im quite happy :D
    Either going for a run or ice skating after work we shall see!

Stu if i may be so bold as to suggest a bike purchase i'd say some formula r1 brakes would be a nice upgrade :wink:
  • El Capitano
    Oh dear lord! The sun's come out! 8)
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    well im in college doin fook all. no teacher means im on a pc all day :D well until 11 oclock then i can go for a wander round town :) then home time at 2 :D
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 2,086
    Today's plan:

Remove and prosecute a patient who assaulted a staff member
    Send bailiffs to Aviva to procure outstanding payment.
    Find a locum doctor at short notice.

Buy bike bits.
  • It's fucking freezing today
    Less gears, more beers.
  • lawman
    It's ******* freezing today

its not too abd here in the midlands tbh might go for a ride later :D
  • Back to work after being off since last Tuesday :(
    I know how you feel, I'm the exact same. Took the week off to play with my PS3, but due to problems it's not here, but currently in the Leeds Depot, so i won't get it for ages :(
    I'm in work, was dry coming in but a bit chilly. I am really beginning to hate my job. Well, I say beginning...
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • lawman
    at least you guys have jobs, im stilll unemployed :( looks like im not gonna get a zesty this christmas :cry:
  • lawman wrote:
    at least you guys have jobs, im stilll unemployed :( looks like im not gonna get a zesty this christmas :cry:
    Have you written to Santa and been a good boy this year?
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • lawman
    lawman wrote:
    Have you written to Santa and been a good boy this year?

yes :P i even offered to have it on finance and pay him back over the coming months but alas no deal :cry:
  • In that case, I recommend that you go to your local shopping centre, and talk to Santa there, then threaten to kick his arse! :lol:
    I think Santa has been hit by the recession too. I heard about 500 elves were made redundant, and a reindeer was used as food for the remaining workers.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • lawman
    In that case, I recommend that you go to your local shopping centre, and talk to Santa there, then threaten to kick his ars*! :lol:
    I think Santa has been hit by the recession too. I heard about 500 elves were made redundant, and a reindeer was used as food for the remaining workers.

i would but i dont want to get chucked out the local shopping centre again :lol:

might need some more persuading, how santa cannot afford 87.71 amont for the next 24 months i dont know :roll: :lol::lol:
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 2,086
    Well, that's two things off the agenda.

Now, bailiffs and bike bits.
  • El Capitano
    Alex wrote:
    Well, that's two things off the agenda.

Now, bailiffs and bike bits.

Fail/10

Should have bought the bike bits first. As I've done. :D
  • My head is cold.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • El Capitano
    My head is cold.

Buff twisted into the 'pirate' under your helmet. Or a skull cap - If anyone can find someone that's got some instock on-line, it may purchase one.

That said, I'm assuming you've ridden into work and aren't just sat in a cold office...
  • Nope, just a hair cut.
    Advocate of disc brakes.