FAO El Cap

forcutty
forcutty Posts: 1,055
edited November 2009 in The Crudcatcher
Have you returned to retake your kingdom!! :o
I suggest if they don't return your title, then we should do it by force!!! :shock:
PM me i wanna be in your army, i'm too young to die :wink:

Comments

• El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    A kingdom is only a kingdom if there are subjects...
  • Like every week on that forum there is a thread about how its going down the pan. Lol, its a shame though because its ad-free and a lot nicer to use.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    get Fire Fox and add block plus.

adds gone.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • forcutty
    As a Sandbox subject i'll follow your allegiance :wink:
    Now all we need is the Haz and the balance is restored. :roll:
  • Or we can accept that things have changed and that's not a bad thing (no offence to you El Cap of course)
    Less gears, more beers.
  • forcutty
    Or we can accept that things have changed and that's not a bad thing (no offence to you El Cap of course)
    Your name will also go on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Or we can accept that things have changed and that's not a bad thing (no offence to you El Cap of course)

None taken.

You're correct though. Things have changed both here and on UKMB. The thing is, we all have a choice on where we post on the inernet - it's not compulsory, you haven't signed an exclusivity contract or anything. People will decide what's best for them and post accordingly.
  • forcutty wrote:

Haz has been part of the reason people think UKMB is going down the shitter...
  • forcutty
    RockGiant wrote:
    forcutty wrote:

Haz has been part of the reason people think UKMB is going down the shitter...

Hence the eyes it was supposed to be sarcasm :!: