Alesha Keyes...

hopper1
hopper1 Posts: 4,389
edited December 2009 in The bottom bracket
On X Factor...

OMG, now that's what I'm talking about... :twisted: :twisted:
Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!

Comments

• afcbian
    afcbian Posts: 424
    +1 to that brother
    That red leather suit..........mmmmmmmmmm
    I ride therefore I am
  • hopper1
    Holy sh1t.....

Rihanna next....

I'm outta here :oops: :wink:
  • Ands
    Ands Posts: 1,437
    How are you going to cope with Lady GaGa next week? :shock:
  • hopper1
    Ands wrote:
    How are you going to cope with Lady GaGa next week? :shock:

Now, I can honestly say she does nothing for me..... At all! :shock: :roll:
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Me and the Mrs think she's had a nose job! Rewound the intro bit, and yep, it looks like she has. But, shes's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
  • Splottboy
    Splottboy Posts: 3,695
    Me and the Mrs think she's had a nose job! Rewound the intro bit, and yep, it looks like she has. But, shes's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!
  • -liam-
    -liam- Posts: 1,831
    She's hot, I concur, but was it just me or does she really have absolutely no TITS whatsoever ? :D
  • -Liam- wrote:
    She's hot, I concur, but was it just me or does she really have absolutely no TITS whatsoever ? :D

And very big hips and thighs
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • -liam-
    -Liam- wrote:

I don't mind that, she is a beautiful black woman and a shapely figure generally goes with the territory, however the curvy hips and thighs did nothing but accentuate the lack of a decent cleavage!... I'm gutted :(
  • And very big hips and thighs

How dare you! She looked fantastic, a great role model to kids.

And GaGa. Next week. Ooooooooh yes please
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
  • -liam-

How dare you! She looked fantastic, a great role model to kids.

And GaGa. Next week. Ooooooooh yes please
    <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yeah, and her bonus genitalia....Can't wait....... :lol:
  • Dazzza
    Dazzza Posts: 2,364
    The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
    Giant Anthem X
  • -liam-
    Arghhhh!! thats just fkin horrible :lol:
  • -Liam- wrote:
    -Liam- wrote:

I don't mind that, she is a beautiful black woman and a shapely figure generally goes with the territory, however the curvy hips and thighs did nothing but accentuate the lack of a decent cleavage!... I'm gutted :(

I don't mind the thighs and hips on Beyonce and J-Lo - but they didn't seem to suit Alicia Keys. Unless it was the hideous red catsuit.
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • hopper1
    -Liam- wrote:
    -Liam- wrote:

I don't mind the thighs and hips on Beyonce and J-Lo - but they didn't seem to suit Alicia Keys. Unless it was the hideous red catsuit.

Big hips and thighs don't do it for me... But still, she did look beautiful. :wink:
  • sicknote
    sicknote Posts: 901
    Dam missed it :(
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Alesha and rhianna, boring, flat and just a bit too 5shit. :roll:
  • BigJimmyB
    BigJimmyB Posts: 1,302
    Alicia's red suit was way betyter than her 'medley' thingy - utter tosh.

Concur with Liam - the extra hippage is not an issue but sorely highlights the lack of air-bags.

I got the most awful look from Mrs BJB and her MUm when I mentiioned it !

My eldest daughter is a GaGa fan. I try annoying her with as many tranny and bulging leotard comments as poss! Apparently the uppermost results of a Goodle search on her relate to hermaphrodites....
  • freehub
    freehub Posts: 4,257
    The red suit looked awfull.
  • Her face hardly moved, me thinks BOTOX. So much slap on her face she looked airbrushed. Generic. Great voice though. What a great role-model for women she is - be like this and you can make it BIG - living the dream blah blah blah.

I did like that piano, very swanky.
    'since the flaming telly's been taken away, we don't even know if the Queen of Englands gone off with the dustman'.
    Lizzie Birdsworth, Episode 64, Prisoner Cell Block H.
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    Thought Alicia Keys looked and sounded good - big jugs aren't the be all and end all ! Is it sad that my first throught was with those thighs she'd make a good cyclist ?

Forget who the other one was but she was more than a bit bland.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,215
    Alicia looked fantastic, was really disappointed with Rihanna though - usually one of the sexiest women on the planet but looked awful, think it was the dodgy haircut and the fact she wasn't dressed in just a pair of high heels, stockings and lingerie for a change! :shock:

Won't bother watching horse face next week though. She looks great until you get to the shoulders (working upwards of course!) :lol: