Couple of questions.

Fantastic Mr Fox
Fantastic Mr Fox Posts: 848
edited November 2009 in The Crudcatcher
If I'm gonna start using this Forum more I need to know 2 things.

1: is this the MBUK sandbox equivalent?
2: ARRGGGHHHH the white burns my eyes, how can I change the back ground colour?
<hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">

Comments

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,695
    1. Yep.
    2. Greasemonkey (Firefox addon)
  • Cheers then.
    <hr noshade size="1"><font color="purple"><center><i><b><font size="2"><font face="Times New Roman"> "Boggis and Bunce and Bean. One fat, one short, one lean. These horrible crooks. So different in looks. Were none the less equally mean."</font id="Times New Roman"></b></font id="size2"></i></center></font id="purple">
  • Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    1: is this the MBUK sandbox equivalent?

More or less.
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Oh Hai! :D
  • :D

Oh HAI.

With all the talk of UKMB's death I thought I'd make an appearance.
  • Andy
    Premature talk of its death...
  • El Capitano
    Andy wrote:
    Premature talk of its death...

It's just not been the same without you...
  • Andy
    :oops:

I think Adge takes most of the blam...credit
  • El Capitano
    Nah, the stats speak for themselves. I only knocked you off the top thread starter throne once you'd been banned.
  • mbuk had naveed

bikeradar has me ;D
  • whyamihere
    mbuk had naveed
    No it didn't.
  • Andy
    Nah, the stats speak for themselves. I only knocked you off the top thread starter throne once you'd been banned.

Quantity definitely doesn't equal quality though! Most of those were 'rate my new tarty bike part' topics.
  • El Capitano
    Which, IMO, were quality...
  • El Capitano
    mbuk had naveed

bikeradar has me ;D

MBUK had Silo.

Bow down and worship.
  • This forum confuses me.

And behold, my first ever post on BR.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 2,086
    The crudcatcher is like the sandbox, only with fresh faces to demicturate. I mean the other day, some numpty posted up about how he'd had a fight with a pensioner on a bridleway. Someone registered as the pensioner and trolled the living daylights out of the place. You'd be proud. Of whoever it was.
  • whyamihere

Bob McStuff

Want to reconsider that statement? ;)
  • Andy
    lols
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Alex wrote:
    The crudcatcher is like the sandbox, only with fresh faces to demicturate. I mean the other day, some numpty posted up about how he'd had a fight with a pensioner on a bridleway. Someone registered as the pensioner and trolled the living daylights out of the place. You'd be proud. Of whoever it was.

that person was very funny, i liked him.

anyway, who the f*ck are you lot?
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    and then lots of people thought they would gain Kudos by pretending to be the Pensioner.

then there was the "Gurl and "her" "bikes"

:wink:
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Screw you, fact man. Apparently I posted once before then. Don't remember that.

My membership carried over from MBUK though. I thought the MBUK post count stayed as well, but it seems not.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 2,086
    whyamihere wrote:

Bob McStuff

Want to reconsider that statement? ;)

Do me! Do me!
  • Andy
    Alex wrote:
    Do me! Do me!

Good morning!
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    Alex wrote:

Do me! Do me!
    that sounds so wrong :lol:
  • wheres emokid when you need him :roll:
  • mbuk had naveed

bikeradar has me ;D

MBUK had Silo.

Bow down and worship.

ME! 8)
  • mbuk had naveed

bikeradar has me ;D

MBUK had Silo.

Bow down and worship.

ME! 8)
  • Andy
    both of you?!
  • No I'm Silo isn't it. My Silo account was banned from MBUK so many times they decided not to unban it.
  • Andy
    No I'm Silo isn't it. My Silo account was banned from MBUK so many times they decided not to unban it.

You double posted :wink: