Wiggle vouchers - Incase you haven't seen them!

DevUK
DevUK Posts: 299
edited November 2009 in Commuting chat
Just in case people hadn't spotted or been spammed with these, wiggle have £10 off a £50 spend, and £20 off a £100 spend vouchers advertised on their site:

£10 code: afree-10pnd
£20 code: afree-20pnd

Just ordered a maintenance stand that had been reduced to £50 already, and got it for £40 :D
FCN Daily commute = 11
FCN Fixie commute = 5

Comments

• Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 Posts: 1,056
    Yeah these came at the perfect time. Had a £100 basket sitting around for the last week and just hadn't got round to pressing the order button.
    As yet unnamed (Dolan Seta)
    Joelle (Focus Expert SRAM)
  • andy83
    andy83 Posts: 1,558
    DevUK wrote:
    Just in case people hadn't spotted or been spammed with these, wiggle have £10 off a £50 spend, and £20 off a £100 spend vouchers advertised on their site:

£10 code: afree-10pnd
    £20 code: afree-20pnd

Just ordered a maintenance stand that had been reduced to £50 already, and got it for £40 :D

just got some new brake pads, new back light and some vouchers for xmas off gf. quite pleased cos i managed to get my brake pads and light for £8 instead of £25 and got vouchers aswell

that stand is well worth the money, still using mine after about 2 years
  • fossyant
    fossyant Posts: 2,549
    Noooo must not buy.....noooooo :shock:
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    Cheers devuk.
    I've been avoiding wiggle lately but the drivetrain on my commuter is looking a bit worn. The chain, cassette were all on 20% discount already :D Also needed a new rear tyre which bumped it over the 100. Happy
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    B*ugger.
    Cheers, Dev.
    B*ugger.

:)
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    I haven't bought anything from Wiggle from months, yay! me :D

In fact not only have I not bought anything cycling related for ages but I've also not cleaned or fettled.

This has been pointed out to me by several people :D
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • dsmiff
    dsmiff Posts: 741
    Just got myself an Sram OG1070 11-28 cassette reduced to £35!! Topped it up with some brake pads to get £10 off, not used wiggle for a couple of years v happy!

CRC also have 10% off this weekend - maybe Merlin will follow, been waiting on some new forks......
    http://www.youtube.com/dnsmiff
  • iain_j
    iain_j Posts: 1,941
    B*gger.

You're a week late.

I spent £70 on Wiggle last week. Why can't you have posted this last week :lol:
  • iPete
    iPete Posts: 6,076
    Legend, just canceled a load of stuff on back order and saved myself a tenner, star! 8)
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    It aint a secret it`s all over the wiggle website. 10% off at CRC also and probikekit and cyclesuk.
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 18,878
    antfly wrote:
    It aint a secret it`s all over the wiggle website. 10% off at CRC also and probikekit and cyclesuk.

grumpy.jpg
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    Bah, Humbug ! Where did you get that photo of me from?
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    I saw. I had already made an order a week and a bit ago that would have gotten me at least a tenner off. I put through another order last night that with all the discounts (for loyalty and that 20 quid too) that still came up to £160 ish.

I am now very close to skint, but it was all needed/wanted/early christmas presents to myself.
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • pst88
    pst88 Posts: 621
    They sent me an email with the codes about an hour after I placed a >£100 order. I might email them and ask if they're willing to refund me the discount... worth a try I suppose. Failing that I could just return all the items and order them again to save £20.
    Bianchi Via Nirone Veloce/Centaur 2010
  • Rats - was eyeing gore phantom II but they're all out & the voucher expires tonight methinks....
  • Oddjob62
    Oddjob62 Posts: 1,056
    Might have to put another order though today before the vouchers expire.
    As yet unnamed (Dolan Seta)
    Joelle (Focus Expert SRAM)
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    I helped myself to some Look Keos, I only saved 50p over the Evans price, but:

1. I don't have to go to Evans
    2. Evans have always sent anything I've ordered to my billing address rather than delivery address, which is rather stupid.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I bought a Pearl Izumi Jacket and some overshoes. With discount came to nearly the same price as my uber cheap Cycle-Clothing UK clothing providers. I'm looking forward to the supposed added quality.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Gazzaputt
    Gazzaputt Posts: 3,227
    Dad's xmas pressie and a nice pair of castelli overshoes for moi as a little side order.

Cheers Wiggle