Your turn next?...

Cressers
Cressers Posts: 1,329
edited November 2009 in The bottom bracket
Tonight winds of up to storm force ten and heavy rain are forecast for the south coast. It seems to me that we're set for this windy, wet weather until Xmas. With the ground here being already saturated I wonder if the UK as a whole isn't about to suffer a repeat of the floods of 2000.

Comments

• Holding out for the weekend up here, 8mph winds and a sunny 7 degrees are forecast.
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • Cressers
    The outline forecast for saturday here in Sussex is for heavy, persistant rain. I can't see much improvement for Sunday. :(
  • Bummer. Bought a new bike about a month ago and the weather has been absolutely gash ever since. I pop out to the shed to look at it sometimes when the torrential rain and gales let up...... :cry:
  • Cressers
    I expect you'll have plenty of deep and crisp and even snowy rides in Jan/Feb. But it'll be nadger-shrivellingly cold as well.
  • There's a strange yellow circle featuring quite heavily on the weather forecasts for North Yorkshire, I'm sure I've seen it before but can't remember what it means. The wind is supposed to be under 10mph by the weekend too, which must be a mistake.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    Holding out for the weekend up here, 8mph winds and a sunny 7 degrees are forecast.

I'm holding out for a hero....
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666