Heads up:Tonight ITV 1 8pm

Crapaud
Crapaud Posts: 2,483
edited November 2009 in Campaign
The Tonight programme is called 'Drivers in the Dock'. The blurb in the local rag says it's about 'Calls to protect cyclists from motorists.'

It'll probably be the usual shallow drivel from the Tonight show, but may, just may, be worth a watch. I'm going to try to be back in time to check it out anyhoo.
A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill

Comments

• Crapaud
    Crapaud Posts: 2,483
    Anyone see it?

I got home in time, but poor signal quality meant that it was unwatchable.

The blurb on the Tonight website sounded interesting, but it's not up on ITV player yet.
    A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject - Churchill
  • sirmy
    sirmy Posts: 67
    I watched it. Just imagine a prog on the problem with cyclists presented by the Fifth Gear team and ouyu'e got it. As some on e on the CTC forum put they gave equal time to the widow of a cyclist killed by a lorry puliing out of a junction and soeone who had his door scratched by a cyclist! (not quite that bad but it was geting there). The simulations were largely ointless too
  • GavH
    GavH Posts: 933
    Complete waste of time. I now hate Tiff Needell as a result of watching this programme.
  • sirmy
    sirmy Posts: 67
    sirmy wrote:
    ointless

Was I taking the P?