How fast are Chain Reaction?

.blitz
.blitz Posts: 6,197
edited November 2009 in MTB general
Ordered some forks yesterday and they arrived before 10 this morning. Royal Mail fella was wearing shorts as well :wink:

Comments

• MacAndCheese
    MacAndCheese Posts: 1,944
    edited November 2009
    Fast. I've order at 4'clock before and had the stuff the next day. which reminds me....[goes of to CRC]
    Santa Cruz Chameleon
    Orange Alpine 160
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    They're so awesome aren't they - ordered something late afternoon last week and got it next day. Love em.
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    Posties usually have competitions to see who can go the longest in shorts, that`s why some wear them even when it`s snowing.
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • .blitz
    Our postman is a MTBr as well - shorts all year round. There are some gates at the end of my drive (sounds good eh?) and one day when I was expecting a large but unbreakable item to be delivered while I was out, I left a note asking him to chuck it over the gates. Since then he lobs everything over the gates - phones, routers, helmets, forks - he just doesn't care :)
  • Wow!

I knew that they were fast, they have ALWAYS been super quick for me but I will be writing to their CEO straight away.........they have never sent me a postie in shorts!!!

Boy have I been missing out? :wink:
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    i ordered soomething last week as 4:30 got it next mornin at 9:15! oh yeah, thats good!
    I like bikes and stuff
  • .blitz
    i ordered soomething last week as 4:30 got it next mornin at 9:15! oh yeah, thats good!
    That's fast!
  • weeksy59
    weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
    i've been waiting 2-3 days for something now :(
  • I ordered some clamps for my Code brakes on Friday. Took the Parcelforce option to get them quick. Got an email on Mnnday to say the order had been processed and goods despatched. Was working from home yesterday and guess what? They didn't arrive!
    I should have opted for the Royal Mail delivery option, it would have been quicker.

And.. just to think this was a revenge order because Wiggle didn't give me free Haribos with my last £180 order..
  • i orderd 1 item from them and the delivery was rapid. since then i order all my parts from them and i dont even shop around now as they are cheaper than anyone else even ebay!
  • Tehy're quick... but I think they hate me. Always manage to feck up my order :(
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    car.crash wrote:
    they are cheaper than anyone else even ebay!

Oh come on, that clearly isn't true, they may be cheapest sometimes, but far from all the time!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    car.crash wrote:
    they are cheaper than anyone else even ebay!

Oh come on, that clearly isn't true, they may be cheapest sometimes, but far from all the time!

Simon
    i dont know mind! i often spen hours looking for a cheaper deal, but very rarely do i get it from anyone other than CRC. merlin, and wiggle are sometimes good though.... and on-one.
    I like bikes and stuff
  • weeksy59
    weeksy59 Posts: 2,606
    phew... i've got it now... postroom was asleep :)
  • I ordered a mobi off them on a wednesday before 4 oclock they said two day delivery so thats friday in my book never got it until following tuesday when I emailed them they were unhelpful and didn,t seem too worried. I wanted it to take on a weekend in north Wales to wash 5 bikes I was fuming (but polite).

So use others now!
    Its all up hill down here
  • i ordered stuff this morning and it was delivered last week! pure awesomeness.
  • Penylope
    Penylope Posts: 320
    i ordered stuff this morning and it was delivered last week! pure awesomeness.

You think thats fast, some stuff i didn't even know i wanted arrived last wednesday :shock:

Serious tho, they are good, i dont shop anywhere else until i've tried them, CRC FTW :D
    MTB's, SC Blur LTc & Cotic Soul (26" definitely aint dead!).
    Other, Genesis Croix De Fer