dulldave Posts: 949
    Is he getting any better
    Scottish and British...and a bit French
  • micron
    micron Posts: 1,843
    Having just lost my beloved jack russell I'm more sympa these days
  • How's your brother these days?
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • Should I take the A56 to get home or take the Old Road instead?
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    Regarding your vanishing twin:

Do you consider yourself a cannibal?
  • 2 trains leave stations 100 miles apart travelling towards each other. Train 1 travels at 70MPH, Train 2 at 50mph. Assuming both trains reach their top speeds instantaneously, at what point do they meet?
    "In many ways, my story was that of a raging, Christ-like figure who hauled himself off the cross, looked up at the Romans with blood in his eyes and said 'My turn, sock cookers'"

@gietvangent
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    <punch, punch>

Does that hurt ?
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    I have found that during my club ride that I have ground down my teeth; I was wondering what is the best treatment; a Crown, metal fused or Porcelain? Should I go for false teeth; could be tricky on 80mph decents with the wind blowing them out?
    Problems problems...

-Jerry

PS- I hope Tyler is doing well as he always seems like a nice chap. A nice chap in a stinky sport. Sorry for the childish sillyness above. :wink:
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • bikerZA
    bikerZA Posts: 314
    What does Santi Perez's blood taste like?
  • Ask him can I go for a cycle with him
    Dan
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    what is he doing now and what plans has he got going into his future? Does he respect Greg Lemond after all that Greg Lemond has said about doping in the sport?
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    How he's coping (with the depression)
    so many cols,so little time!
  • He seems like a f'd up guy with some dark demons. It would be an interesting conversation with him. He actually told me I had a nice dog at the Tour Of Britain stage in London.

Probably ask him when start of depression was and what caused it.
    There is never redemption, any fool can regret yesterday...

Be Pure! Be Vigilant! Behave!
  • "Can I have a go on your wife?"
  • Nothing, I'd ignore the cheating cun¥
    If suffer we must, let's suffer on the heights. (Victor Hugo).
  • how is the collarbone?
    ***POW*** (chop to the collarbone)
  • nick hanson
    nick hanson Posts: 1,655
    TimDanaher wrote:
    "Can I have a go on your wife?"
    Ex wife,I think :?
    Probably say "help yourself"!
    so many cols,so little time!
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,165
    In all seriousness, I'd ask him whether his protesting his innocence was worth it. He's lost his wife, got depression, probably lost most of his money - all based on the ludicrous twin theory. Meanwhile the likes of Millar and Basso at least partially confessed, served their time, vowed to go straight and are back racing.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    RichN95 wrote:
    In all seriousness, I'd ask him whether his protesting his innocence was worth it. He's lost his wife, got depression, probably lost most of his money - all based on the ludicrous twin theory. Meanwhile the likes of Millar and Basso at least partially confessed, served their time, vowed to go straight and are back racing.

unless of course ... he is innocent!
  • dave_1
    dave_1 Posts: 9,512
    living a lie is no good for anyone...but I bet some of his USPS era friends respect him for not doing a Sinkewtiz. In a way...I respect Hamilton for his misplaced honour among thieves code... ..he could tell what happened and damage plenty people for a while I bet or make it up and profit from that...books sales, media but he doesn't. He won't write a book.